By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Eurogamer LBP Review - 11:59 TODAY! (UK Time)

Omega_Phazon_Pirate. said:
The only thing that pisses me off about this thread are the people getting mad Eurogamer giving MGS4 an 8/10. I think that is a legitimate score. I don't think Halo 3 did deserve the 10/10, and I don't think MGS4 deserved it either, yet some sites gave it, but hey... that's their opinions and if they think it's the closest thing to perfect, so be it.

Me? I think this is a good review, and am also psyched for this game. Good review Eurogamer.

At least I don't really see anyone complaining about LBPs score.

Rightly deserved.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
The_vagabond7 said:

I tried playing this morning and I could do the single player levels, but I couldn't get into the "cool levels". Maybe I'll try again in just a minute.

Edit: I just tried, it told me the content was expired. I really hope it saves my profile and whatnot for the full game, I would hate to lose the hours I put into the couple of levels I made.

I haven't turned off LBP since 9AM ET this morning.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

biased dick heads 8.5 mgs4 halo 3 10 halo sucks and is way overrated

yes i have played it

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

Euphoria14 said:
The_vagabond7 said:

I tried playing this morning and I could do the single player levels, but I couldn't get into the "cool levels". Maybe I'll try again in just a minute.

Edit: I just tried, it told me the content was expired. I really hope it saves my profile and whatnot for the full game, I would hate to lose the hours I put into the couple of levels I made.

I guess you just need to keep it on for the next 9 days.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The_vagabond7 said:
Euphoria14 said:
The_vagabond7 said:

I guess you just need to keep it on for the next 9 days.

HELL YEAH!!! YOU KNOW IT!!!

Currently playing:

Around the Network

i hope my shipping gets here on time waiting more than a week after release it will be hard .

This reminds me of Guildwars, when you could solo the Underworld eith a monk.

They nerfed it so you couldn't farm esctoplasm.

I left my account logged on for like 4 days while farming ectos, still unaffected by the update. LBP seems to be the same, 9PM ET and my Beta is still going, meanwhile when I checked my beta file at 4PM it said "3:11 remaining".

This is awesome, plus my PS3 is still as cool as an ice cube.

Currently playing:

I was playing it around an hour or two ago, I'll guess I'll find out tomorrow afternoon if it's finished or not.

What the create mode really needs is the ability to toggle the camera while you're building something. It wastes time when you have to leave the goodies tool set just to readjust the camera, though it's kind of a problem that pretty much every button on the controller is used.

Nice. 9's are still awesome!!

4 ≈ One

Why is everyone P**** about MGS 4 getting 8/10? Its not like 360 fans aren't angry as they gave GeOW 8/10. But oh well. It's one person's view and sure as hell his/her views aren't gonna change mine. (I think Halo 3 is waaaay overated, MGS 4 underated, GeOW underated and LBP waaaaay overated.)

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.