By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Just about finished Mass Effect : what a game!!

got this game ages ago and with one thing or another I never got round to giving this game much time - finally did this week and i'm just about finished it and i've got to say this is one of if not the best game i'v ever played.

The story is so well written and i cant wait for the 2nd to come out - this is the best 360 game without a doubt in my opinion.

Sorry for the pointless thread but this game has left me buzzing.

Around the Network

well im glad u enjoyed the game, i kinda got bored with it after the 1st boss battle wen u release that queen in the storage commpartment, hopefully the sequel will be better

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

thats just about when the story picks up - you owe it to yourself to give it another few hours or so. I couldn'gt imaginge playing the sequel without playing this one right the way through.

I thought it was incredible, I am planning to take advantage of the DLC price cut to get that, and get the extra achievements, I really cant wait until the next game comes out (hopefully there will be another DLC episode)

my god I haven't even thought about DLC yet - this games gonna have me playing it for ages yet.

What is the DLC? (if it has spoilers dont tell me - i'm currently up to heading back to the citadel via the conduit).

Around the Network

I agree It's definitely the best 360 game out now.

It's a pretty good game and the dialog is pretty awesome, but I think some of the cinematic elements could have been better in certain areas.

I think the stuff at the end could have been much cooler if they used more cinematics.

Me said:
my god I haven't even thought about DLC yet - this games gonna have me playing it for ages yet.

What is the DLC? (if it has spoilers dont tell me - i'm currently up to heading back to the citadel via the conduit).

I would cover that last bit if I were you to stop spoilers

Anyway, I think it is just an extra sidequest, though I just want to get back to mass effect!

you font need cinematics imo when you have a storyline that tight - i just never seen any of that coming.

The story made it for me personally and it will have me picking the others up first day.

I still haven't finished this game, I better try to finish it before the end of the month before the other major games are released.