2. 20 years old pregnant, a woman 20 years older than me will be 50, nuff said

3. i scratch everywhere

4. my Mii

5.i have huge wireless antenna.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

1.) Bunny girls
2.) 20 years older, for sure.
3.) Pretty much everywhere but if I had to choose one.. below.
4.) Gibari - He's totally ripped.
5.) I have an abnormally large coffee mug.

1: Hmm, tough one. Bunnies go at it all day but cats spend a fair while bent double licking themselves, so cats win.
2: 20 years older(GILF FTW!!).
3: Nuts.
4: Duke Nukem. The videogame incarnation of Chuck Norris.
5: I have an extraordinarilly fat feline.

damkira said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
Maybe I collect rare and unusually large penises from the animals I hunt.

Do you do a lot of hunting in Oakland, CA?

Hey I said maybe.

1. I guess cat girls since it gives you something easy to pull when you take them from behind. Honestly, though I don't really get off on those half animal women. Maybe just the chick from Darkstalkers, but it's more for those claws. Meow.

2. Well i've done the latter already, but the former just doesn't sound too appealing unless she's really hot for a 44 year old. Like a Diane Lane type. As bad as this is going to sound, the pregnant thing is weird, but it gives you one less reason to use a condom.

3. I scratch the side of my sack the most, so below the belt. I alternate between that and scratching my nose, and then I wonder why the world smells.

4. Definitely Bridgett from Guilty Gear. No, in all seiousness, it's Tom Selleck's doppelganger Mayor Mike Haggar from Final Fight.

5. I have an extra thick sausage in the freezer. Maybe I should take it out so it can thaw for tomorrow.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.