By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Great games that you didn't like.

Oh yeah, Halo 3, Oblivion Wii Sports

Around the Network

The God of War series: Kratos is just the most unsympathetic character ever made. Good gameplay, but I just don't like the guy. And if I can't bring myself to give a damn about the main character, the game itself becomes a chore.

The GTA series (Aside from 2): I dunno. GTA 2 blew me away. Every subsequent game just doesn't do it for me for some reason. I don't know why.

Halo: Unfortunately, I played Half-Life 2 before I played this one, which made the experience was sub-par. Halo 2 made up for it with the online multiplayer, but if it wasn't for that, I probably wouldn't play it at all.

Gran Turismo games
Halo games (all my friends love them, but I think they are really boring)
Super Smash Bros. games (they are funny for me in about 30 minutes)

Tales of Symphonia ( I LOVE rpg's but this one was complete crap)
MK Wii (same as the past couple)
GTA IV ( got tired of every mission being to just kill someone)
Halo 3 ( the story was crap and I'm tired of the online multiplayer after Halo 2)

Elder scrolls

Mass Effect

Bioshock

Crysis

All rated brilliant all crap.
And i have only picked games from this gen because this gen is the only one when i have got crap games. last gen i was really picky and would only get a game if i knew 100% i would like it, mainly first and 2nd party games.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

Call of duty 4 : singleplayer was WAAAAY too easy
upgrading weapons if you play more WTF

not it didn't do it for me like cod2 did

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

MGS 4- way too overhyped just cutscene after cutscene  average gameplay dont know why it got the scores it did.

Halo 3 - retarted shield system and I got bored with the weapons quickly ( but like you could play online with people on ur system)

Vice City : although i liked the characters the freedom didnt fell that expansive to me ( SA much better imo)

All 3d mario games: All u do is the exact same stuff over again ( New Super Mario Bros is where its at)

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

jesus kung fu magic said:

MGS 4- way too overhyped just cutscene after cutscene  average gameplay dont know why it got the scores it did.

Halo 3 - retarted shield system and I got bored with the weapons quickly ( but like you could play online with people on ur system)

Vice City : although i liked the characters the freedom didnt fell that expansive to me ( SA much better imo)

All 3d mario games: All u do is the exact same stuff over again ( New Super Mario Bros is where its at)

the J man plays games?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

This topic seems counter intuitive.

How are you supposed to recognize a game that you don't enjoy as "great"?

Khuutra said:
This topic seems counter intuitive.

How are you supposed to recognize a game that you don't enjoy as "great"?

First line of the OP

"Are there games that everybody loved, got great reviews but you still didn't like them?"