By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PSP 3000 or Xbox 360?

jingho said:

Yes! My bet from the thread is that he likes the 360 more than the PSP!

OT

Get the PSP! I for one will be getting one during the holidays.

Around the Network

Get PSP for sure.
I have 360 and love it, but I keep thinking that may be PS3 was a better choice despite higher price... I really want Disgaea, LBP, That Sega action SRPG coming out valkeriya or something, and PS3 and 360 share so many games.... and if you don't care about 360's excluive FPSes.... PSP has plenty of JRPGs, and its basically a portable console, so portability>graphics so PSP is better for JRPG imo.
I love my PSP. Only problem with it is battery life. Most games, loading times are fine. Get a power converter at radio shack so you can charge in the car, on an airplane, or wherever.

Here is a site on PSP RPGs

http://www.tlrgames.com/psprpgs/PSPrpgs.html

Barozi said:
Gazz said:
My missus has a DS, and it's been gathering a lot of dust. Don't have any games for that one myself.

@bouzane: I have a medium pc that can run everything well enough. Bia: HH on highest settings for example and that game is extremely recent.

I still play Gran turismo online a lot, an rts called Blitzkrieg which is old, but enjoyed by an extremely hardcore crowd and the usual bunch of games, GTA, COD and that sorta stuff. Used to be more diverse in my active PS2 era, but too little time nowadays. Did get LBP on preorder though.

That game isn't a good example for awesome graphics

Well, Crysis on high @1280*1024 (maximum monitor res) then. Not ultra though since my 4850 is a great card but not an " ultra" card.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

you got a ps3, you don't really need a 360.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

psp.

most of the game on 360 the are multiplatform and games that are exclusive are on PC too.

360 if you want to play
JRPG ONLY.

Around the Network

@Gazz

Sounds like your PC is adequate for the current gen. I don't think that the 360 would complement your current setup very well due to its library being comprised almost entirely of multi-platform titles. Therefore I must recommend picking up the PSP 3000 once it is released. If you pick up one of the new PSP bundles I would have to suggest the model that comes with the 4 gig memory stick. If you want any game recommendations just message me.

Well I think most of yoy would expect me to tell you to buy a PSP... well I dont. Im seriously thinking of selling all my PSP games and my PSP just to buy a DS and more games for it... unfortunatly E3 and TGS was a bummer for the PSP, and I dont think that the lack of games will cut the slack for me for one more year...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

psp all the way, besides they're not in the same league. but with the same money I'd buy a psp and then having the same money another psp in other color, and when I had all the colors of psp I'd consider buying a 360. :p

F.U. Fun University.

collecting dust? just temporary. FF agito and FF dissedia waving hands in the future