By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
rendo said:
This just in. The Xbox360 and PS3 already have successors in the works too! Scheduled release date? SOONER THAN YOU MIGHT THINK 2010-2014! First reported here!

:O  .....................................  :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

I don't know how much of a rumor this wii 2 is but I don't think Nintendo will not put out anything till Sony or Microsoft does. There simply won't be a need. Even though I believe they are working on their next console.

fagarcia75 said:
FaithRaven said:
OP, why the fuck you advertise those retards. It wasn't even funny.

No need to get your panties all up in a ruffle, and watch the language please.

Last time I checked there is no crime against embedding links on VGcharz, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Besides the vid is worth watching for the power glove cip alone, "I love the power glove....it's so bad"

You are the one getting your panties all up ... down actually my dear. I didn't insulted you with anything. Not like it would matter if you get insulted over internet anyway.

You are correct in your second sentence, there's no crime to embem videos on vgchartz. However also there's no crime to ask why the fuck someone promotes a stupid video.

My problem with that video is that even a 3 years old kid can tell you that is possible to have Wii 2 released in 2011. It's like making a video telling that there will be another Mario and the franchise isn't dead.

Wow... I'm blown away. The sheer combination of "unfounded rumor" combined with "no shit sherlock" with the light whipped topping of "We so informed about all these interwebs things" makes for an article I almost find personally insulting.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

WHAT???!!?!?!!? There's going to be a successor to the Wii?? Nintendo is going to come out with another console about 5 years after the old one released???

Man, what's next; Sony and Microsoft are gonna do the same thing too?

I was gonna buy a new Wii game soon, but there's no point now, not with another new SYSTEM coming out in 2011.

# of games above 75 on Metacritic (including downloadable):

360: 241     DS: 144

PS3: 152     PSP: 126

Wii: 85

Around the Network

This will fucking teach the goddamn OP for trying to contribute anything. Hope he learned his lesson and never tries to post anything ever again. I think he should be banned for this thread.

*rollseyes*