By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LittleBIgPlanet grass roots marketing has begun...

I hope they roll out a huge advertising campaign come launch to really bring more awareness of the title to consumers.

Plenty of PS3 owners and gamers in general still don't know anything about this game.

Around the Network

lbp is.....tiny?!?!

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

@Dallinor

I have to disagree with you.. my friends in school which are casual and only buy fifa/madden/NBA/Call of duty, are phsyced about LBP.

How do they know about it? I dont know, but hey they do, very wierd..

mM

I don't think it's that a good idea. The billboards are too cute. I doubt most PS3 owners that bought GTAIV, CoD4 and Resistance will feel this game is for them.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

amazing how it apeals to young generation and the older generation... simply amazing

Around the Network

the game will sell tons.

Jo21 said:
the game will sell tons.

Duh!  LBP will be/is huge

DMeisterJ said:
Jo21 said:
the game will sell tons.

Duh!  LBP will be/is huge

this huge:

|--------------------------| 

(not to scale)

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

Sony is actually marketing a game?!?! Wow. They're doing something right for a change. If any game deserves love it is this one, because LBP will be the sole reason PS3 sells to the masses this holiday season.

Sackboy ftw.

It's all about the game.

Godot said:
I don't think it's that a good idea. The billboards are too cute. I doubt most PS3 owners that bought GTAIV, CoD4 and Resistance will feel this game is for them.

Interesting post.  But when you consider those same people you mentioned are the one's who have been in the beta, and raving about it like crazy, it's hard to take you seriously

It's all about the game.