By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FF13 AGITO trailer "leaked".

"Serves you right Square-Enix for putting it on a PSP. As if it isn't obvious enough from the title, the Final Fantasy Agito XIII trailer has been leaked by a very useful TGS attendee with a camera. It may be hard to hear but you can see it all. The trailer is the same as shown at DKS3137 and includes gameplay. Enjoy!"

source:

http://finalfantasy-xiii.net/2008/10/12/tgs08-final-fantasy-agito-xiii-trailer-leaked.html

ITS LOOKING AWESOME Can't wait, square enix won TGS!!!, but hell, why they show its in closed theather!!! its releasing next year.

Around the Network

A purchase of this portable would be acceptable.

Hmmm, interesting. I hope this isn't FF XIII's combat system as well though.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Looks good from what I saw.

The battle system was compared to a more advanced version of Crisis Core's.

What little snippets they showed looked nice.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

It looks good.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Looks nice, but I would like more details on the battle system, and I know now not to get excited about SE games, as they are nearly always announced several years before release

Munkeh111 said:
Looks nice, but I would like more details on the battle system, and I know now not to get excited about SE games, as they are nearly always announced several years before release

this was been announce with ff13 and versus were, but due the platform change it will not come sooner than 2009.

yes nomura did the designs soriku =)

Damn, this looks awesome!

*Thumbs up!*

EGM said it would release in 09 after FF13

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey