By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A very Nintendo birthday.

what are u waiting? u must get MGS4 right away!!

F.U. Fun University.

Around the Network
gera4390 said:

No. He should play all of the old ones first (including the MSX games), and then finish with the pinnacle of the series! ;)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
gera4390 said:

No. He should play all of the old ones first (including the MSX games), and then finish with the pinnacle of the series! ;)

Oh god, I didn't know about his situation.

dudee u totally need to get out of your house in this moment and go buy metal gear solid subsistance 3 that has 2 discs in the disc 2 are the metal gears of MSX , and buy the metal gear solid essential collection. If u don't find it, u should steal them or something.

F.U. Fun University.

Happy belated Nintendo birthday!

Congratz, now stop posting and enjoy all of those amazing games! :P

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

de Blob comes highly recommended! It even has local multiplayer, though Sluggers is probably better for that...

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Isn't Kirby just great?

U DONT HAVE MGS4 !:P

Soriku said:
lol wow.

Congrats :)

Game recommendations?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

ToS

ToS

ToS

ToS

Okay, I'm done.

Congratulations on another year of life, and I'll give you points for buying all of those Donkey Kong games. He's my childhood hero.