By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Nazna's 360 Impressions

Yeah, I like Nazna's impression. He hasn't even touched on the 360's heavy hitters yet, but as a console his impression is pretty dead on. I adore the blades though. Still, the new interface is coming soon. Hopefully, his gripes will be addressed.

Around the Network

Maybe NXE will cure your blade woes?

At any rate, I'm glad you like Blue Dragon. It's vastly under appreciated versus Lost Odyssey.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Yeah, Kameo was not that good of a game. I don't know why people are saying that it was. I was thoroughly disappointed in the game.

I guess if people believe that Kameo is good, that will make Banjo: Nuts + Bolts a good game by association, but I'd disagree with that statement, but that's something for another thread.

Glad you're enjoying your 360 purchased, and also glad someone else is as flabbergasted at bundling Sega Tennis with the system as I am. lulz. I enjoyed LO, so I hope you do to. Not so much Blue Dragon. And I do agree that the controller is the best one out t here. So gosh-darn comfortable.

mrstickball said:
Maybe NXE will cure your blade woes?

At any rate, I'm glad you like Blue Dragon. It's vastly under appreciated versus Lost Odyssey.

Personally, I played the demo of BD, and could not get past the outside layer, I just dont think I could stand playing with those characters for 60 hours, in LO Cooke and Mack annoy me greatly (as do any childern in jRPGs), I just dont get why this genre feels the need to have annoying children as main characters

I really don't see how children are any worse as main characters than arrogant and thickheaded teenagers (most FF games and every Tales game).

Around the Network

Yeah I prefered BD aswell but after 6 hours I just stopped playing it.

Like the first hour of Blue Dragon is really great. The attack of the land shark with that great song...Awesome!

You don't like Kameo X_X....?

By the way I hate my wireless controller.

naznatips said:
I really don't see how children are any worse as main characters than arrogant and thickheaded teenagers (most FF games and every Tales game).

Actually, the hero in ToV is in his mid 20's I believe, and he's a very adult character with several moral delimmas.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
naznatips said:

Actually, the hero in ToV is in his mid 20's I believe, and he's a very adult character with several moral delimmas.

Agreed.

Yuri Lowell is one of the darkest, mean-est most sarcastic I-don't-care hero/leads in any game ever. He's like Sheppard from ME if Shep was on the Paragon side 70% of the time.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

I'm surprised you find Blue Dragon better than Lost Oddyssey actually. Most people said the first disc of BD was a snooze fest lol (I'm assuming you're still on the first disc of course). I'm yet to play BD, but I thought the first disc of LO was great (havn't actually finished the game, no time )= ).
Good to see you're enjoying it though. Don't want you paying that much and not likeing it. I got my Wii and 360 as a gift. PS3 was the only console i actually bought. But I like owning all 3 consoles, gives you diversity =D, having a good comp helps too =D.
I'm getting alot of bad vibes from Kameo in this thread, maybe its not worth the 15 bucks i was thinking of dishing out for it?

mrstickball said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
naznatips said:

Agreed.

Yuri Lowell is one of the darkest, mean-est most sarcastic I-don't-care hero/leads in any game ever. He's like Sheppard from ME if Shep was on the Paragon side 70% of the time.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the "angsty, disturbed, hero" is over-used as hell ever since Cloud from FFVII.

@Tuanniez

I am on the first disc, but I already played the first 15 hours on a friend's console a while back, so I'm sorta cheating with previous knowledge on how much better the game gets as you go.