By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - does your girlfriend/boyfriend play video games?

If by girlfriend, you mean my left hand, then yes. She plays games. She is really good at WASD movements on the keyboard. I have no problem with this at all.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Around the Network

My boyfriend plays a lot more games than I do.....

My Girlfriend doesnt really like Video Games, But she sure loves LittleBigPlanet.

I don’t have a gf but if I had one I am sure she would like to play with my Wii…

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

couple of my exes played 'em. I think.

the current girl I am looking at likes N64 and wants Guitar Hero.

Also, chicks seem to love the fact that I have a Wii

Around the Network
axumblade said:
xtastemyvenom said:

As the title says, does your boyfriend/girlfriend play games? And if so, do you see this as a good or bad thing?

My boyfriend does and its nice because I can steal his games and systems when i'm at his house[saves me money too!]..however it drives me insane when I have to fight for the tv because at the moment both of us have games we are dying to play.

Easiest solution are either get 2 tv's or get handhelds and while one plays on the TV the other plays on the handheld. Luckily, I'm dating a Harvest Moon fanatic so I don't have to worry about consoles too much.....although there is still the wii one.....

yeah but its hard cos we both want to play different games on the ps3 right now.

My daughter is my world.

Yes, DDR, Singstar and she loves my DS..;She even loves it so much that she took it with her to Hong Kong. She said she didn't do it on purpose but I don't believe her; When she comes back she gets a lot of spanking HA!

Roma said:
I don’t have a gf but if I had one I am sure she would like to play with my Wii…

I bet she would.

F.U. Fun University.

More than 10 years ago I had a girlfriend that liked games. She was a colleague of my sister's and they both liked Gameboy and played mostly Mario games... Back then I played mostly Syndicate, Gobliins and Scorched Earth on PC... My last ex-GF has a PS2 in her house, but it belongs to her son. Now I'm trying to conquer a girl that studies engineering like me, I haven't asked yet, but she most probably plays games.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!