By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FF: Dissidia EVERY character avatars (that includes Cloud & Terra!)

Xen said:
tedsteriscool said:
How did nobody take Ultimecia yet? Shes awesome! I dont recall any other final boss having as much HP as she/it had. Correct me if im wrong.

I don't recall a final boss being such a noob either.

Except Sephiroth maybe.

You hear that, Sephy? you can't beat me! :P

^He's taken.

lol yeah she was easy...if you had lionheart. Without it (on my first playthrough) = ouch X(

Around the Network

@Xen

I'm Sephiorth, I'm only suited for such an avatar.

Yung, well not so suited...

tedsteriscool said:
How did nobody take Ultimecia yet? Shes awesome! I dont recall any other final boss having as much HP as she/it had. Correct me if im wrong.

Maybe because they read my post before

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=1332310

Just kidding, take it. It's still better than Kuja

zexen_lowe said:
tedsteriscool said:

lol! I see now. But come on you have to admit that someone who was able to cause Squall and Rinoa as much pain as she did deserves some recognition. I could not stand Squall...whiny bastard.

My Avi is too awsome to change, good avatars though. Dissidia is going to rule. I cannot wait to play with cloud while commencing an all out ass wooping on Squall for being more emo then Cloud EVER was....

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network
tedsteriscool said:
zexen_lowe said:
tedsteriscool said:

lol! I see now. But come on you have to admit that someone who was able to cause Squall and Rinoa as much pain as she did deserves some recognition. I could not stand Squall...whiny bastard.

I liked Squall, he's not the best character ever, but he fitted the story pretty well and had some good moments. I have more issues with characters being jolly and stupid (*cough* Zidane *cough*) than sad and reflexive. Rinoa...well...it's Rinoa, she was a bit more bothersome, but she also had some great moments too

well im gunna take kuja then if noone else has him
i still think hes awesome

everdom said:
well im gunna take kuja then if noone else has him
i still think hes awesome

Kuja should win the "sexiest she-man in videogames" award.

Soriku said:
Oh, and Ultimecia is the most annoying final boss EVER. I died so many times from her :(

Really? I breezed through her first try. You should go play some SNK games if you want to see what a really annoying final boss fight is.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Gnizmo said:
Soriku said:
Oh, and Ultimecia is the most annoying final boss EVER. I died so many times from her :(

Really? I breezed through her first try. You should go play some SNK games if you want to see what a really annoying final boss fight is.

Yup, same.