By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FF: Dissidia EVERY character avatars (that includes Cloud & Terra!)

NightstrikerX said:
Wow, with Terra there I can finally see a Terra Vs Kuja Fight. I don't care WHAT your opinions of kuja is, that guy is the most powerful villian out of those 10. I don't think anyone else has tore apart a planet out of a fit of rage. Kefka came close, and don't even say sephiroth is the most powerful, because he's one of the weakest in my opinion. Didn't even achieve godlike power. Sheesh.

While I do agree with you on that Kuja is the most powerful guy there, I wouldn't say Sephiroth is the weakest... I mean he did destroy the whole universe 7 times =P

Around the Network

I'm pretty sure SE is going to put more characters in Dissidia. They have been announcing characters for the game on a good basis to keep interest up, so I'd bet that there will be more characters. Auron, Tifa, Yuffie, Yuna and Aeris were in KH's if that's any indicator.

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

clearly Squall is the strongest, has more damage ever been done then 18 9999's? (not counting a W-Summon of KotR)

although, I remember doing some really sick damage with Tidus in FFX once I got the 9999 damage breaker and sending him down Auron's level up path to get all the strength boosts. I think I might have have done even more then Lionheart.

Stats87 said:

clearly Squall is the strongest, has more damage ever been done then 18 9999's? (not counting a W-Summon of KotR)

although, I remember doing some really sick damage with Tidus in FFX once I got the 9999 damage breaker and sending him down Auron's level up path to get all the strength boosts. I think I might have have done even more then Lionheart.

That FFX thing about breaking damage limit just made the game too easy if you want it to be, final boss goes down in like 2 or 3 hits...

Cloud's Omnislash was 16 hits of about 7 thousand with Ultimate weapon as full health, Heck I think Cid's Highwind and Barret's Catastrophe did more damage. But where was the 18 hits from Squall? He had a different amount per the enemy?

Also, back on topic, will there be secret unlockable characters?

Hmm, pie.

If it weren't for the fact that I don't think anyone would recognize me if I changed avatars, I'd go with Squall.

Around the Network

Sweet... I'm claiming Squall :P

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Stats87 said:

Haha, you don't want to go comparing numbers here... Tidus' Blitz Ace can do 8 99999's.

OT: I'm not that big a fan of his, but it seems Zidane looks the best. I don't know why Squall & Cloud always need to look so damn emo...

People can give Nomura all the crap they want, but he did a really good job with the Amano designs. They are almost exact. I'm a huge Terra / Tina fan.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

c0rd said:
Stats87 said:

Haha, you don't want to go comparing numbers here... Tidus' Blitz Ace can do 8 99999's.

OT: I'm not that big a fan of his, but it seems Zidane looks the best. I don't know why Squall & Cloud always need to look so damn emo...

yeah that's what I though, i just wasn't 100% sure.

So there we go go, Tidus is the strongest, tears and all

gera4390 said:
Ajax said:
Cloud is probably the strongest of them all.

and the most emo too

Say it with me. Squall!

Also, Cloud has been taken.