By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Brand New Bayonetta trailer! Looks fantastic!

halil23 said:
Soriku said:
@halil

*Fakes birth date*

This game looks cool and weird at the same time. Really weird concept but I guess the DMC director IS on it. :O I like DMC.

I don't like the main character though. She's really ugly lol.

yeah yeah, obviously! :P

Ugly!!!?? Take manshots soriku. Available in clinic.

Also, bookya! I liked DMC too! Woot! Can't wait for this one.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

OMFG I just read his blog.

Did you guys know that this guys last three games were DMC1, Viewtiful Joe, and Okami!?

WTF man, epic developer.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
halil23 said:
Soriku said:
@halil

*Fakes birth date*

This game looks cool and weird at the same time. Really weird concept but I guess the DMC director IS on it. :O I like DMC.

I don't like the main character though. She's really ugly lol.

yeah yeah, obviously! :P

Ugly!!!?? Take manshots soriku. Available in clinic.

Also, bookya! I liked DMC too! Woot! Can't wait for this one.

LOL! Good stuff. I agree Zen.

The only thing I don't like is the fact that you kill angels.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Soriku said:

But you mean ToS the most!

Well let's see...

Estelle and Judith are hawt in ToV.

[...]

Haha, win. She's even more hawt when you know that she's actually a pretty bad ass female! :3

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Looks great. If this man had still been in control of the DMC franchise for four, I wonder what it would've been like. I'm sure it would've been much more than DMC3HD.

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:

I dunno this game seems too... "overworked" for me. I mean it's fun sure... but i kinda find the main character insulting.

Something i'd rent before i bought really.

I mean... the creator is talented... but the attempt at shallow sex appeal is just so over the top.

I'm pretty sure the over the top part is the whole point. I firmly believe this design choice in overly sexed up lead female is Kamiya's way to slap Itagaki across the face with his own style. Basically telling him "anything you can do I can do better". If this game is as good as it looks, he's damn right he's better.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
Kasz216 said:

I dunno this game seems too... "overworked" for me. I mean it's fun sure... but i kinda find the main character insulting.

I mean... the creator is talented... but the attempt at shallow sex appeal is just so over the top.

I'm pretty sure the over the top part is the whole point. I firmly believe this design choice in overly sexed up lead female is Kamiya's way to slap Itagaki across the face with his own style. Basically telling him "anything you can do I can do better". If this game is as good as it looks, he's damn right he's better.

Ya know, that may be true, and it's totally awesome.  xD

outlawauron said:

LOL! Good stuff. I agree Zen.

The only thing I don't like is the fact that you kill angels.

I know this joke is inside as hell, but:

They shouldn't have been standing there.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Onyxmeth said:
Kasz216 said:

I'd much rather play this than Ninja Gaiden 3, or DMC 5. There, I said it.

Now, I've never liked God of War(as I've been very vocal about) so I won't comment, except to say that it has its own niche of fans, and I can see why they prefer that game to the others, as it is very different in many ways, so comparing them is apples and oranges.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

makingmusic476 said:
Onyxmeth said:
Kasz216 said:

Ya know, that may be true, and it's totally awesome.  xD

I know. The second I saw the crotch shot, it just hit me. This game is just one giant bitch slap for Itagaki.

@Zen-I love God of War, but the fighting is a lot more simplified than either NG or DMC. What I like better about it is the characters, setting, plot, etc. I really get into the story of God of War. The fighting though, give me any of the other hack n slash leaders anyday.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.