By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Prediction: X360 will outsell Wii this Christmas

As that Lib pres Clinton said, "It's the economy, stupid!"  In this case, nothing could help MSFT more.

Edit: In America, especially...

Around the Network

The Wii's going to win hands down. Maybe if the price drop pushed the 360 ahead of the Wii. It might have had a chance.

You wanna have your opinion, then you have to respect different opinions as well.

only if the wii is sold out

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Dont think so.

LOL. Oh man I needed that..... Thanks.

Around the Network

Nintendo stopped manufacturing the Wii?

This is Ninty.   From bloomberg ticker.  Unless Nintendo has a price cut which they will not, MSFT will take a bigger slice of the pie in this recession.

Why would you predict this? 360 has not beaten the Wii a single week even with the price cut. Why would it suddenly start losing once the hoiday season picks up? It just doesn't make sense, sounds like you're making assumptions with Wii demand decreasing.

halogamer1989 said:

This is Ninty.   From bloomberg ticker.  Unless Nintendo has a price cut which they will not, MSFT will take a bigger slice of the pie in this recession.

Why couldn't they have a price cut? Havn't they made a crap load more money than the other guys.

You wanna have your opinion, then you have to respect different opinions as well.

oh dear

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey