By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fable 2 gets a 9.5, Fallout 3 gets a 10 from OXM

Actually, OXM is a pretty fair and unbiased magazine. The person that gave Dead Space a bad review is probably the same person who gave Viva Pinata (a Microsoft game that averaged an 82) a 6.5. Review companies should have multiple reviewers for each game.

Around the Network
masterb8tr said:
^they already did, and 360 fans claimed that it didnt matter cause it a playstation magazine. SO this shouldnt be any different.

And it isn't!

Well, it appears that to Million, it is different. Wonder why ;D

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

I'm actually sure both games will be good - but 'official' magazine's aren't the best source for reviews really.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Fallout3

This game get 10/10 ???

Come on ...

From my favorite website, the game was not issue free ...

Time to Work !

Doesn't count, it's an Xbox magazine, blah, blah, blah, bias etc. etc.

I think they should make 2 magazine's, an Xbox magazine that only reviews PS3 games and a Sony magazine that only reviews 360 games. That would shut people up

Around the Network
atma998 said:
Don't forget that a game like GTA IV got many 10 too.

but games like MGS4 also got a 10....so its ok.

_____

anyways so Fable 2 doesn't = BEST RPG this year now?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

both are already on my list for getting this holiday season

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

This will not make starcraft happy, lol.

Let me get this straight, suddenly a 9.5 is bad?

It's not enough that everyone seems to have decided on their own that 7's and 8's are bad shit, but now 9.5 isn't good enough either? Good grief, people. I'm not going to get into a discussion as to if these scores are real or not, or if OXM are to be trusted with 360-games, but people acting as if 9.5 is a disappointment need a slap to the face.

9.5 is a downright amazing score anyway you look at it. Wake up.

darthdevidem01 said:
atma998 said:
Don't forget that a game like GTA IV got many 10 too.

but games like MGS4 also got a 10....so its ok.

_____

anyways so Fable 2 doesn't = BEST RPG this year now?

No you just helped me to prove my point :P