By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Signatures / images - designers wanted!!

darthdevidem01 said:
@ctk495

watch out soriku will grab that in a heartbeat.....be quick! lol

Lol yeah but I think I want to have like your 4 sigs and make them smaller that would be cooler and just call me ctk buddy :)

@skeezer

Ain't there a way you can make a death note one?

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@ctk495

Lol yeah but I think I want to have like your 4 sigs and make them smaller that would be cooler and just call me ctk buddy :)

@skeezer

I'll see, I've only been making game banners till now,....hold on, i'm gonna go eat.

^_^

skeezer said:
ctk495 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@ctk495

@skeezer

I'll see, I've only been making game banners till now,....hold on, i'm gonna go eat.

Cool I'll wait but by the time you can back I'll probably already made it to 6k :P

ctk495 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@ctk495

@skeezer

Sure....ctk is cool

Yeah the sig....I just copied 4 sigs of each game....n resized them, ofcourse lightning looks a bit squashed up but oh well :)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Since I'm not doing a Death NOte banner for CTK right now[i'll think about doing it]

Anyone else has banner recommendations [people are using them as sigs, but I don't really know where these are gonna be used]

^_^

Around the Network
skeezer said:
Since I'm not doing a Death NOte banner for CTK right now[i'll think about doing it]

Anyone else has banner recommendations [people are using them as sigs, but I don't really know where these are gonna be used]

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=6968&region=All

See the image at the top of the summary. They are going to be something like that. If no users submit banners for the game, then we will use a generic system one.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
skeezer said:

See the image at the top of the summary. They are going to be something like that. If no users submit banners for the game, then we will use a generic system one.

:O When do they get placed there?

^_^

skeezer said:
nordlead said:

When the next site update comes through (at least, I think it is then). It should be soon. I haven't seen it myself, but from what I heard it looks really good and is fairly close.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Come on skeezer you know you want to make a death note banner :)

nordlead said:
skeezer said:
nordlead said:

When the next site update comes through (at least, I think it is then). It should be soon. I haven't seen it myself, but from what I heard it looks really good and is fairly close.

skeezer, you should expect me to ask you to make a Suikoden banner for every different game in the series when that update goes live