By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Signatures / images - designers wanted!!

Thanks for the Loco Roco and Braid banners. You've really got a knack at this Skeezer.

Around the Network

Glad to see so many people interested in this, its been moving really slow with the time I've had to work on it and it takes a bit of pressure off knowing that others are working on it. I really wish I had more time (and artistic ability) to sit down and work on this but my skills are limited and so is my time =P

I really love the work Benga has done especially =)

To Each Man, Responsibility

skeezer's signatures ROCK!!

not all that proud of it.. and am hoping someone does a better one to match the quality of the game :P, but 

edit: uploaded the not final version, here is the finaler version :P

Simple Logo of the game...I couldn't good pictures of the game.

^_^

Around the Network

tabsina - I didn't do a great job, yours looks great.

^_^

Any more suggestions, I'm out of work without any.

^_^

I would like a sig with a scene of Beat from Eternal Sonata dying (don't care how), and the phrase "Everytime Beat speaks, an angel rips its wings off" "Bad Voice Acting - it doesn't just hurt your ears".

I'm not certain on the second phrase....but definitely the first one.

Torillian said:
I would like a sig with a scene of Beat from Eternal Sonata dying (don't care how), and the phrase "Everytime Beat speaks, an angel rips its wings off" "Bad Voice Acting - it doesn't just hurt your ears".

I'm not certain on the second phrase....but definitely the first one.

Would you be able to get a picture?

^_^

there's gotta be a hate site for that damned kid somewhere.....I'll look around a bit.