By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox360 European bundle : "Gears of War" says "Hi !"

libellule said:
Overall, it is more or less the same bundle lombard2578 (lu)

dont u think so ?

The three value bundle (same price as the console without the games) must be worldwide bundle. For the others, it depend of the country.

Have you seen that in France:

http://www.micromania.fr/sorties/micromania/?mach=PlayStation%203&sorti=0&micsessionid=ml3ndi600579847tiej0ittcj1

PACK PS3 160 Go + PES 2009 for the 29/10/08

Two things for me are terrible: "160 GO" and "PES 2009 with the ps3"

And in France, there is no bundle with the 360 and PES 2009, what is the case in Italy and Spain:

http://www.game.es/ficha/ficha.aspx?sku=056078

Around the Network

lombard2578

about the PES bundle

but

1/ it is not fo 400 euros, it is more expensive (450 euros)

2/ PES will a bit more suffer from FIFA this year since FIFA seems to be really good

Whatever, in France, PS3 > Xbox360 I believe.

EDIT : xbox360 holiday bundle are alreayd here ... it may explain the good xbox360 sales in NA

Time to Work !

And 160 GO. It's normal, or i have missing something.

pshh why even bundle gears of war, we all know everyone who could possibly want gears 2 already bought a 360....

Can love bloom on the battlefield?                 Proud supporter of this gen!!!

libellule said:

EDIT : xbox360 holiday bundle are alreayd here ... it may explain the good xbox360 sales in NA

No, the holiday bundle are only available since 8 october in USA, if the release date of amazon.com is right.

Around the Network
libellule said:

lombard2578

about the PES bundle

but

1/ it is not fo 400 euros, it is more expensive (450 euros)

2/ PES will a bit more suffer from FIFA this year since FIFA seems to be really good

Whatever, in France, PS3 > Xbox360 I believe.

Its very good to hear some good feedback from die hard Pro Evo fans about FIFA. Chears mate!!!

Football is our passion!!!!

Dystopian Delight said:
pshh why even bundle gears of war, we all know everyone who could possibly want gears 2 already bought a 360....

Haha worst logic ever.

So Resistance 2 won't push any hardware either? Then why would 1st parties make sequels?

So people could only play Gears 1 on a console they owned? You couldn't go to a friends house who owns a 360 and play gears? What about demo's at game stores or expo's?

There's plenty of reasons why Halo 2 outside the original Halo (even though Halo was out for longer).

Also, I thought it was a bit early for them to announce their christmas bundles (the 3 shovelware filled bundles), I mean it's still early october...

lombard2578 said:

And 160 GO. It's normal, or i have missing something.

I had missing something, OK.

http://www.jeuxactu.com/article-32765-ps3-un-pack-160-go-pes-2009.html

@lombard2578,

it is normal that 160go is released
but I was not sure the PES +160go bundle at Micromania was true or not ...

@eliasg

LOL, I dont have played football game since ... FIFA99

I never played PES ...

I m not so "dyehard" as u can see

Time to Work !

CAL4M1TY said:
Dystopian Delight said:

Haha worst logic ever.

So Resistance 2 won't push any hardware either? Then why would 1st parties make sequels?

So people could only play Gears 1 on a console they owned? You couldn't go to a friends house who owns a 360 and play gears? What about demo's at game stores or expo's?

There's plenty of reasons why Halo 2 outside the original Halo (even though Halo was out for longer).

Also, I thought it was a bit early for them to announce their christmas bundles (the 3 shovelware filled bundles), I mean it's still early october...

Hmm you ever think that kind of false logic was on purpose? Maybe the "..." alluded to something else? Perhaps cause it's a repeated sentiment among sony fanboys.  Learn to infer.

Edit: I totally forgot the irony that I bought a 360 cause of Gears 2 and Fable 2 (well also ninja gaiden 2 but that should go without saying looking at my avatar.

Can love bloom on the battlefield?                 Proud supporter of this gen!!!