By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I think I'm looking forward to Wii Music :O

Firstly I'd just like to say that if you haven't seen at least the first 5 mins this clip:

http://www.irwebcasting.com/081002/52/5232b47438/lijasf39ho8w_hi.html

Please don't comment..

With that aside, I'm actually looking forward to Wii Music more than any other music/rhythm game!

I got linked to that clip, and I don't know.. I guess I just think it looks like heaps of fun.. I was not looking forward to it before today and had my sights set on Guitar Hero World Tour but then I watched this clip, went back and played Guitar Hero III for a while and it just wasn't as fun as what I remembered it as.. It was true that I wasn't making music at all, I was just hitting a couple of buttons at the right time to play a sound and it wasn't in my control at all.. I know that's not the point of Guitar Hero but I think that perhaps Wii Music may be more fun..

Am I crazy in thinking that? Am I the only person to see potential in this game? Also am I the only one who thinks that this deserves to be a full priced game with the amount of thought and attention to detail and almost endless replayability that this game has?

Again if you disagree please watch at least some of the clip linked above before you start trolling..

Around the Network

please, you can't even shoot anybody in wii music.

:O indeed

I will buy it.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Deep down everyone's looking forward to Wii Music.

Around the Network

Rol is offended by this game's existence.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

I agree with the OP, and will be buying Wii Music next Thursday.

ramuji
www.ramuji.com
Nintendo Network ID: ramuji
Wii Friend Code: 8543-1141-9403-8457
3DS Friend Code: 1633-4130-0140
PS3 ID: ramuji_69

Play Samba a better version.

=) you have had the vision

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I'm not...

Hate all you want.