By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official LBP Thread

People on this thread need to heart my levels. I am like 22 hearts away from Platinum and it makes me sad.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

I need some serious help. After the wedding reception level no other level unlocks. Can anyone help?

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

You completed all 3 levels and the next area did not open up?

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

when i did the wedding reception it looked like it wasn't on any continent. Maybe you just aren't looking correctly?
The other solution would be to join an online group and ask one to play the level right after the reception level which would unlock it for you.

I just did the first level in wedding reception and then the others are still locked.

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Around the Network

go online and follow someone. In a game ask that person to play the level after wedding reception. Then follow them.

Anybody playing LBP right now? PSN: Eliit1

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

I need only 9 more player hearts for Platinum Trophy. Please heart me everyone, my level is good.

Currently playing:

OK I sorted out the problem by deletng my gamesave and everything is fine. (Went past level and another one DID pop up!)

Just made a new level:
Hang coaster, be sure to check it out.

PSN: cool48