By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official LBP Thread

theprof00 said:
kutasek just chill out and hang ten. People will start posting soon enough.

Anyway, i changed my level name prison break: sackboy edition.

Around the Network

yeay! i have it!

Go me!

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

Hehe finally got it. I'm making a level right now, I dunno when I'll finish it but I'll post here when I do. I'm just kinda testing things out, so it's more of a look at all the cool stuff I made level than a zomg this is freaking insane! level. I think it's turning out pretty well, there's some cool stuff to collect in the prize bubbles. When I do publish it, I appreciate all feedback on how I can improve! ^_^

I just finished an interesting idea for a level I had: LittleBigSudoku. Someone else probably thought of it too, but the idea as I implemented it was to make a grid so people could trigger doors to open by placing the correct number stickers in the correct square. To top it off, it uses a race so that your score is based on how fast you solve it.

If you are interested, come play and heart me. My game ID is FadeToOne. :D

Count me in

psn id= cammab

Also, i try to play online but it can never find a game or create a game, and when i plug it in using a hdmi cable the sound doesnt work

Around the Network

HEY for the record I made my first level everyone is invited to play, name is : bioshock and published by gera4390 :P

F.U. Fun University.

I made my first level everyone is invited to play,the name is : bioshock and is published by gera4390 :P this is dedicated to VGchartz :D   (posted 2 times, sorry I was too excited and didn'd notice :P.

F.U. Fun University.

I liked the ninja warrior and mirrors edge user created lvls. Check those out if you get a chance.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

So, I made two levels so far, they're called Lost in Space and Underwater Journey. They're kinda short, and they aren't very hard, but I made them to look cool more than to be a challenge. You get some free stuff to use and a few of the things are kinda cool in my opinion, so you guys should try them out!

Anyone who has PSN and has LBP add me! I need more friends that have LBP (I only have 3 or 4)

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893