Forums - Sony Discussion - LBP 100% ON GAMERANKINGS.COM

darthdevidem01 said:
No game except

Gears of War 2

deserves a 10 this year

THA TRUTH

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
SpartanFX said:
wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tooo early to talk about average score dude

i know

consoles i own ps12 gba ds gc wii

WII MUSIC WILL BE 12/10

Proud owner of a Wii, a Xbox360 and a PS3 (...two PS3's...)

My main brawl characters

Now playing:

wii:Super smash bros. brawl, The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess
ps3: Guitar hero 3,4,5. Rock Band 1,2. Resistance 2
Xbox360:Nhl2k9, Mass Effect, MW2, Halo 3.

I wish Gamerankings and metacritic were banned, aggregate scores are garbage.....

kirby007 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
No game except

Gears of War 2

deserves a 10 this year

THA TRUTH

wow ,,,I guess you are saying that your console(wii) doesnot have a single game that deserves a 10,,,,which I believe it does have,,but hey it's good to know that you don't like your own console.

Around the Network

Whats going to be awesome is when this game outsells every other current gen game out there, and all the devs go to make LBP clones, killing off all the shooters, survival horror games, racing games, adventure games, all turning to be like LBP platformer style.

After all, if Nintendo Wii games being successful can kill the hardcore market and make casuals, LBP can kill the hardcore market outside of platformers =)

PS - I edited more typos than I'd like to admit. Damn beer.

I don't care what magazine says. they have lied to us too many times already...remember GTAIV?? no way in hell that that deserved a ten, Ill wait for user comments/reviews( from non Sonyfanboys)

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

kirby007 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
No game except

Gears of War 2

deserves a 10 this year

THA BLASPHEMY

THA TRUTH

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I made even thread about this,Pelaajalehti (Finlands main Gamermagazine) gave it also 10.

Take my love, take my land..

YES! LBP is HUGE.

Could we leave the hating comments out of here?