By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So when does the serious LBP marketing begin?

The marketing push has been going on in GameStop since at least early July, and it's really picked up over the past month.

I've heard TV ads have started as well, talking about Kratos and the GS pre-order exclusives.

Around the Network

The US seems to be getting a good start. Am sure the UK hype and ads will start rolling in soon.

4 ≈ One

Saw a TV ad for it in Japan yesterday.

Double page ad in Famitsu too.

PSN - hanafuda

theprof00 said:
There will be more. This is supposed to be sony's turn around game.
I think they already stated that like half of their marketing budget for the year was going into this game.

Turn around from what? Sony has been outselling the 360 all year and nobody is catching the Wii.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Ive seen tv ads.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network

Hmm.... No ads here in UK whatsoever.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.