By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is October 08 the worst month for Wii releases in America?

I think everyone here overlooked a little game called Petz Rescue: Wildlife Vet. All the rest of the games on there is shovelware and quick cash ins.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Around the Network

I can't wait for Dokapon :P
I might rent rock rev if it works with GH controllers

Except for Guitar Hero World Tour, I think you're right.

Ok well as we all see october might not be a very eventful month for nintendo.however,if you take a look november might look a ittle bit more promishing...but right now ...October's Wii releases look like the shittiest month for any console in ever, Bob. IN EVER!

Gnizmo said:
Onyxmeth said:

I'll get King of Fighters if the price is right. It shouldn't land past $30. Outside of that, not much is really exciting me.

How can you not be excited for Dokapon Kingdom! Its got all the appeal of Culdcept and then some. Your taste in games is so perfect sometimes, and yet still so off in other ways.

I know it may seem that way to you, but reality sees it the opposite way. Sometimes Gnzimo gets it right by liking Treasure and sometimes he's stuck advertising for the new midtier Atlus RPG. Wake me up when Knights in the Nightmare gets released.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

i'm kind of glad it's a slow month. i need to dedicate at least a month or two to fable 2.

quarashi said:
I think everyone here overlooked a little game called Petz Rescue: Wildlife Vet. All the rest of the games on there is shovelware and quick cash ins.

Pfft that has nothing on Imagine: Party Babyz

the box art says it all

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Holy crap!!! Over 70 titles in a month? 20 on one day alone? That's insane! Stores will have to push PS3 titles into a tiny corner to make room for all the Wii titles coming out. Shame 90% will be $19.99 bargain bin specials 6 months from now....

Still some gems in the rubbish: Sam & Max and Dukapon Kingdom are of particular interest to me. GH4 definately for my son. Spider-man and Fifa possibly too. Man I'm backlogged as it is! Too may games I want coming out and no time to play.

ameratsu said:
quarashi said:

Pfft that has nothing on Imagine: Party Babyz

the box art says it all

Well played ameratsu, well played.  Another game going on my must have list.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Onyxmeth said:
Gnizmo said:
Onyxmeth said:

I'll get King of Fighters if the price is right. It shouldn't land past $30. Outside of that, not much is really exciting me.

How can you not be excited for Dokapon Kingdom! Its got all the appeal of Culdcept and then some. Your taste in games is so perfect sometimes, and yet still so off in other ways.

I know it may seem that way to you, but reality sees it the opposite way. Sometimes Gnzimo gets it right by liking Treasure and sometimes he's stuck advertising for the new midtier Atlus RPG. Wake me up when Knights in the Nightmare gets released.

Dokapon kingdom is not some midtier Atlus RPG. It is a mix between Dragon Quest and Monopoly that only appeals to people who enjoy the most random shit in video games ever.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229