By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monster Hunter 3's HUGE line at TGS :O

Onimusha12 said:
DMeisterJ said:
Onimusha12 said:
Wii version only I think, the PSP might just a spin-off MH game.

Just like MHP, MHP2, and MHP2G was.

They were all spin-offs from the main game. 

Again, there's no way Capcom would abandon PSP owners, and as was previously discussed, there's a very weak likelihood of Monster Hunter on DS in any resemblence to the PSP/2/Wii versions.  It'd have to be wholly different.

Yeah, and maybe Capcom will also put RE5 on the Wii. It'll be the exact same game right?

Don't get it.

MHP, MHP2, and MHP2G were all port/spin-off's from the main series.

Why would they stop now?

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
Onimusha12 said:
DMeisterJ said:
Onimusha12 said:

Again, there's no way Capcom would abandon PSP owners, and as was previously discussed, there's a very weak likelihood of Monster Hunter on DS in any resemblence to the PSP/2/Wii versions.  It'd have to be wholly different.

Yeah, and maybe Capcom will also put RE5 on the Wii. It'll be the exact same game right?

Don't get it.

Why would they stop now?

RE0, RE, RE2, RE3, RECV & RE4 were all on Nintendo consoles

Why shouldn't RE5?

Onimusha12 said:
DMeisterJ said:
Onimusha12 said:
DMeisterJ said:
Onimusha12 said:

Don't get it.

Why would they stop now?

Why shouldn't RE5?

/sigh.

PSP version of Monster Hunter 3 will definitely be released. 

I have no point arguing this point anymore.

PSP single-handedly saved the MH franchise.  And they can make minimal updates (MHP2 -> MHP2G only added one or two new levels, a few weapons and monsters, hardly anything) yet can sell gigatons.  There's no way they'd throw away money on barely updating a broken engine just with some new locales and such.

While putting RE5 on Wii would be a considerably different affair.

DMeisterJ said:
MANUELF said:
MH3 is going to be Huge!!!!!

I'm sure it will. 

But the only game that will be huge is LBP.

^_^

Little Big Monster Planet Hunter 3?

BengaBenga said:
Are you watching kber? I'm going to win this bet!

Is he even still around?  Or did he finally collapse under the weight of his own elitism?

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
Onimusha12 said:
DMeisterJ said:
Onimusha12 said:
DMeisterJ said:
Onimusha12 said:

Don't get it.

Why would they stop now?

Why shouldn't RE5?

/sigh.

PSP version of Monster Hunter 3 will definitely be released. 

I have no point arguing this point anymore.

PSP single-handedly saved the MH franchise.  And they can make minimal updates (MHP2 -> MHP2G only added one or two new levels, a few weapons and monsters, hardly anything) yet can sell gigatons.  There's no way they'd throw away money on barely updating a broken engine just with some new locales and such.

While putting RE5 on Wii would be a considerably different affair.

PSP isn't getting this, it simply just can't handle it, unless its severly downgraded and thus is an inferior game. Stick with the Wii Version. Sorry, Nintendo won this one, trying to rationalize this away by convincing yourself something/anything Sony will be getting any version of this game isn't going to change that.

this game seems okish

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Soriku said:
The PSP will get Monster Hunter FREEDOM 3.

Ah Soriku, you'd buy an N-Gage if it was getting the next big name JRPG

Yikes. How every Capcom related thread manages to devolve in to the RE 5 on Wii question saddens me. RE 5 will not be on the Wii. Just as Monster Hunter 3 will not be on the PSP.

This is not to say that the PSP will not get future monster hunter games, or that the the Wii will not get future RE games.

In fact, I promise you that sooner than later, the Wii will either get Umbrella Chronicles 2 (which will cover both RE 4 and 5), or an RE remake of RE 2. But that's for another thread. What matters here is that Monster Hunter 3 will be Wii exclusive.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
Yikes. How every Capcom related thread manages to devolve in to the RE 5 on Wii question saddens me. RE 5 will not be on the Wii. Just as Monster Hunter 3 will not be on the PSP.

This is not to say that the PSP will not get future monster hunter games, or that the the Wii will not get future RE games.

In fact, I promise you that sooner than later, the Wii will either get Umbrella Chronicles 2 (which will cover both RE 4 and 5), or an RE remake of RE 2. But that's for another thread. What matters here is that Monster Hunter 3 will be Wii exclusive.

That's what I've been trying to say. The Wii won't get RE5 (and for the better for both the game and the Wii) for the same reasons the PSP won't be getting Monster Hunter 3.