By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - THATS IT, i am selling my wii.

This is clearly a troll thread. All this good news from the Nintendo Conference and TGS '08 has the Wii forums gushing with joy and some folks just can't take it. This is the only reason this thread was started folks... a failed attempt to bring the Wii forums down a notch.

You guys should've just let the thread sink into obscurity. Who cares if he sells his Wii, there will be millions sold within the next few months - Jo21 selling the one console that he says he owns doesn't mean anything.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Lies. You'll never get one.

So when I get it will you eat your socks?

bardicverse said:
Wow. This thread actually gave me a headache. I'm too old for this emo stuff.

@OP - Yeah being in Panama you might have a struggle selling. Most people in the US wont buy from foreign countries on Ebay due to many scams, or just high shipping costs. You should try posting locally at schools and stuff.

i know, i am now hated for trying on selling something that i am not using :(, i guess it my fault for not making the thread clearer.

but not sure if people will like to buy it for 350$ and some say its too little others too much, and thanks for the idea, i will see what i can do =)

http://www.airfacilitypty.com/ingles/index.htm <-- i am thinking of getting one but not sure they are trusty.

Jo21 said:
vdoesntforgive said:
Jo,

I don't think you're eyes have been open to all of this month of October.

and by that you mean ?

By that I mean you've picked the absolute wrong time to decide on selling your console.

You know, when all the good games have all been shown off.

Kenology said:
This is clearly a troll thread. All this good news from the Nintendo Conference and TGS '08 has the Wii forums gushing with joy and some folks just can't take it. This is the only reason this thread was started folks... a failed attempt to bring the Wii forums down a notch.

You guys should've just let the thread sink into obscurity. Who cares if he sells his Wii, there will be millions sold within the next few months - Jo21 selling the one console that he says he owns doesn't mean anything.

Finally someone other than me who gets this guy!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
Roma said:
Kenology said:

This thread was "got" wihtin the first 4 replies. hahaha

Roma said:
Kenology said:

Except Jo is only trying to state his loss of interest in the wiis Lineup. I dont think it was a personal attack intended against wii fanatics. unless i read it wrong. well everything turns into a conspiricy so i dont know :P

Owner of PS3, Wii, Xbox360, NDS, PSP - Feel Free to add me on PSN or XBL :)

Jo21 said:
bardicverse said:
Wow. This thread actually gave me a headache. I'm too old for this emo stuff.

@OP - Yeah being in Panama you might have a struggle selling. Most people in the US wont buy from foreign countries on Ebay due to many scams, or just high shipping costs. You should try posting locally at schools and stuff.

i know, i am now hated for trying on selling something that i am not using :(, i guess it my fault for not making the thread clearer.

but not sure if people will like to buy it for 350$ and some say its too little others too much, and thanks for the idea, i will see what i can do =)

http://www.airfacilitypty.com/ingles/index.htm <-- i am thinking of getting one but not sure they are trusty.

No, I think you're the one trying to be emo... It's really not like we care that you're not using it or selling it. You should have thought of that before buying the console.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Sure you can get 650 dollars. That's around 360 euro.

The 4 games are 45 euro new. The Wii is 250 euro. You're way above only on that.

My advice if you get troubles selling them - say that this is the price, and you get Red Steel + 2 Wiimotes extra. Voila, someone's bound to buy it. And what's more - you could end up close to 3 times your original assumption!

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Mr_Tee_ said:
Roma said:
Kenology said:

Except Jo is only trying to state his loss of interest in the wiis Lineup. I dont think it was a personal attack intended against wii fanatics. unless i read it wrong. well everything turns into a conspiricy so i dont know :P

If this guy wasn’t trolling the Wii threads as he almost always does then I wouldn’t have thought like that about him… it sucks really

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(