By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 20mins Yakuza 3 story briefing trailers TGS

CAL4M1TY said:
BKK2 said:

bugrimmar said:

LOOK AT THE GIRLS!

I think you were trying to say that the girls in the game are pretty, but I think you fell flat on your face there.

I'm excited by the game though, I really enjoyed the Yakuza 2

Yeah, I did think they were pretty, especially the pool playing girl. Why do you think I fell flat on my face?

Around the Network

@BKK2

Look at his sig, it will explain everything.

mM
leo-j said:
@BKK2

Look at his sig, it will explain everything.

Hmmm .... I see no homosexual references in his sig though.

Amazing, first day purchase for me!

At times it reminds me soooo much like Shenmue, why can't Sega use this game's engine for Shenmue 3?

Again, very hyped for this game!

Tooo sugoi!!! I feel the series is way underated and im glad its Sega is turning it into one of its biggest franchise. Definately a first day purchase for me!

Around the Network

Looks good.

Amazing CGI that's not aiming for that photo-realistic look. I love it. I wish all games aiming for some sort of simulation [call of duty, grand turismo, gears] would aim for graphics like this, mgs4, and inFamous.

This game really looks like it's trying to tell an awesome story, I just wish I knew what they we're saying :P. I hope it doesn't take too long for US, Eu, and other areas to get a localized version of this after JPN [since am pretty sure JPN will be getting it first.]

This game has truly got me interested now.

4 ≈ One

It looks cool, I think this is how GTA 4 should had been if it was only for ps3.

F.U. Fun University.

very nice similar art style to star ocean 4 but less kiddy.

I think the franchise has never been so popular, after this trailer.

Good !