By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Kwaad, I'm going to be honest here. There probably aren't many people here who are looking for, or would care about, your respect. You have a tendency to go off on random tangents, disrupting the flow of conversations and causing arguments along the way. Again, you're not the only one to do it, but this is not what most would consider respect-worthy and you're probably the most common offender.

Around the Network

I saw Kwaad's ratings of game today, and what a revelation I had! Who cares about the kind of games I like when I have the ratings! It pushes the 8,5 rated games beyond anything any console has ever done, and that's more powerful than your taste of games! I love my games ratings so much, and their objectivity is overwhelming! Too bad all my friends are waiting for Fire Emblem on the Wii to have fun...but just wait till they see Enchanted Arms! I'm sure they'd love to hear about its awesome rating! Who needs any taste in games when we can talk about their ratings!

Kwaad said: That still gives the PS3 more than the Wii, because I was very lienent on the Wii's lineup as well. ROFL
No, we didn't see how lenient you were on Wii games. Just like we didn't attack the PS3 rankings to get you riled up.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

I'm not really sure how this turned into another "PS3 has more games than Wii" forum...I was bashing people who praise the Cell without knowing what they're talking about...not the greatest reason to start a topic, but props to Kwaad yet again for twisting the topic and making it pointless. Kwaad...I don't care about your respect, so you can lose as much of it for me as you want. Especially when you tell someone like baka that you respect him for what he said...baka did say he didn't really care for slamming consoles all the time...so what do you do? You enter "Troll Mode" and continue the stupid arguments, that tend to end in ROFL...as if you've proved something to us.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Kwaad, you still don't appear to have *any* idea. Lets assume I had a PS3 - with every game you had listed. Lets also assume I had a Wii with one (free) game - Wii Sports. In *my* house Wii Sports would get 50-100x more playtime than ALL those PS3 titles put together. So ONE (free) Wii game > 20 PS3 titles. Understand? The gaming world is NOT about YOU - it is about EVERYONE. And of the 20 or so people that have used my Wii, about 15 of them NEVER PLAY GAMES - EVER.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

Wait a minute, an Amored Core game, with an 8.5 or higher? BWAHAHAHAHAAH!! aahahha! ahah! *gasp-wheeze* Sorry, but that was a riot. :p Even as a happy owner of every PSX/PS2 Armored Core game that's came out, giving these games a score like that is beyond ludicrous. (And yes I've been keeping an eye on the new one for some time).

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Enchanted Arms, Oblivion, FEAR, Splinter Cell...hmmm alot of these sound familiar, oh right I've been playing them on my 360 for months now. At least most of the great Wii games will only be on the Wii. Kwaad redue the list with exclusives only and it'll look alot different.

This probably shouldn't turn into a Kwaad or PS3 bashing forum either, it's this constant back-and-forth that causes the whole mess to continue. I wonder if some of the people posting here actually play games at all, given all the time they spend arguing over the systems.

sieanr said: CELL BE MAKES NEW THINGS POSSIBLE LIKE GAMING WITHOUT FUN OR ENTERTAINMENT WII CANT DO THAT ROFL
hebetudinous

DIAR said: sieanr said: CELL BE MAKES NEW THINGS POSSIBLE LIKE GAMING WITHOUT FUN OR ENTERTAINMENT WII CANT DO THAT ROFL hebetudinous
Great job recognizing sarcasm, Mr.Thesaurus BTW, great job using the one word in your post incorrectly

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away"