By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MEGATON! -- S-E SPECIAL PS3 Session with FF13 on 12th October!!

Thats cool. Would be nice to see some gameplay. Like many others, I don't find it huge news, or that Sony is closing TGS with a bang. And whats with the word Megaton everywhere all of a sudden.

Nice to hear though.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Around the Network

i just want to see how the gameplay works, i am hoping for something different than FF12

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Megaton? Aren't they reviving him on the latest Transformers movie?

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a new adittion to fabula nova. Gameplay footage from 13 will be snuff to make me shutup tho.

Interesting I want to see the gameplay.

Around the Network
Griffin said:

This is massive news, and why are all you 360 owners acting like this. You guys don't want to see what the biggest JRPG coming to your system looks like and plays like?

Nope, because their version is getting gimped

jkjkjkjk

This is a Megaton!!!!

First footage of Final Fantasy XIII (exclusive to the PS3 in Japan) in action!!!

w00t!!

Considering the weak performance of sony at the TGS, this is a Fantastic News,,
i can see what happens, listen:

45 minutes of demonstrating FFXIII to the public, live gameplay, CG, story explanation...... Awasome stuff, then it is over,, the public starts to leave,,,,,,,,,,,,,

suddenly the lights go back on again, president of SE comes on the stage, and announce Star Ocean 4 for PS3 !!!!

Good scenario no ??? :) , this to make it fair between Sony and Microsoft

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

@hayeya_k

one can only hope the last 3 lines in your scenario can be a reality!

cus SO 4 looks pretty damn good...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

hayeya_k said:
Considering the weak performance of sony at the TGS, this is a Fantastic News,,
i can see what happens, listen:

45 minutes of demonstrating FFXIII to the public, live gameplay, CG, story explanation...... Awasome stuff, then it is over,, the public starts to leave,,,,,,,,,,,,,

suddenly the lights go back on again, president of SE comes on the stage, and announce Star Ocean 4 for PS3 !!!!

Good scenario no ??? :) , this to make it fair between Sony and Microsoft

The last 3 lines would be crazy.