By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MEGATON! -- S-E SPECIAL PS3 Session with FF13 on 12th October!!

shanbcn said:
libellule said:
no, MS won so far.

payable : SO4 and Last remanant
non playable : WKS

oh, forget, Ninty :

Monster Hunter 3 >>> everything ...

I was talking (writing) about new games anounced. Sony fans have alot more to look forward to 09 then MS fans. This was expected because majority of 3rd party games are multi and MS first party effort is full of shit.

I'm actually more excited for Ninja Blade than any other title exclusive next year. But thats personal taste I guess.

Around the Network

Okay guys it was one gaf poster... I'd hope by now someone(or some site) would have confirmed this... Also the event doesnt make sense a music show at a game confrence? Japan must have things backwards. Also he doesnt say where he got his info from... (I dont think he was there either)

I say... A. wait till he gives his source B. we dont hear any news in a little bit or C. someone actually confirms

Guys it's nothing to get that damn excited about anyway.

Unless they bring back the gambit system!

@selnor,

Ninja blade is crap.

Time to Work !

FAIL Square Enix. FISSION MAILED.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network
LOL MATURE said:
Okay guys it was one gaf poster... I'd hope by now someone(or some site) would have confirmed this... Also the event doesnt make sense a music show at a game confrence? Japan must have things backwards. Also he doesnt say where he got his info from... (I dont think he was there either)

I say... A. wait till he gives his source B. we dont hear any news in a little bit or C. someone actually confirms

I am hoping this, but there just seems to be no news about it at all

libellule said:
@selnor,

Ninja blade is crap.

Excellent so you have played it. What button does what? Wait also isnt it 65% complete? Hell if the graphics are that good with only framerate issues and the bosses and combat look amazing then I must be wrong? I'm confused now. So how does it play, you act as though you have played it.

in before darth's meltdown!!

jk.. but well thats sucks... MEGABOMB..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

MEGATON? It's more like a whimper. But then again it'd be a MEGATON relative to how the PS3's doing this year...