By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MEGATON! -- S-E SPECIAL PS3 Session with FF13 on 12th October!!

A megaton would be FFXIII is PS3 exclusive after all (worldwide). Gameplay footage of a multiplatform game doesnt count as a megaton for sony.

Consoles Owned: XBOX 360, Wii, DS and PSP.

Around the Network

im with you darth...

This is massive news, and why are all you 360 owners acting like this. You guys don't want to see what the biggest JRPG coming to your system looks like and plays like?

this is huge it is exclusive in japan

MEGATON
THIS IS EPIC ,, FINALLY

Around the Network

THANK YOU...MatAAron, Griffin, jo21 & blackstar

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I dont think this is a Megaton for Sony but it is a Megaton for any FFXIII fan.... PS3 or 360 doesnt matter because we finally... well hopefully get to see some game play! I hope this steals the show and FFXIII is better then the last one they made.

360 fanboys are afraid that SE will piss on them like they pissed on the Sony fans, because they know if SE piss on them MS would have to abandon Japan. MS can't allow Sony to get any major JRPG, MS survivability in the region depends on that fact.

i don't see why this is big news. we've all known about the game already and its inevitable that they'd have a gameplay unearthing of some kind. news is defined as something you don't know yet.

I think what darth is trying to explain here is that (FOR HIM) and many FFXIII fans, this is a Megaton announcement in terms of finally seeing game play. Lets not fault him too much for his enthusiasm.

When I see the words Megaton, I am promted to quickly click the link hoping for something, anything, that is worthy of the title and information.

In terms of an overall "Megaton" announcement. This is not.....not even close!