By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MEGATON! -- S-E SPECIAL PS3 Session with FF13 on 12th October!!

leo-j said:
Showertea said:
This thread proves to me that the PS3 is this generation's gamecube. Megaton was originally a gamecube fanboy term to describe some theoretical amazing announcement that would take the GC out of last.

LOL at the 'Megaton dropping to make the PS3 finally beat something'

There is a huge difference between a PS3 and GC

Yeah n in that difference one is much better (PS3) & one is much worse (GC)

@shadowblind Did you read the thread title??

it has FF13 & S-E special presentation in the title along with the word MEGATON....so Why oh Why would it have ANYTHING to do with Team ICO??

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
leo-j said:
Showertea said:
This thread proves to me that the PS3 is this generation's gamecube. Megaton was originally a gamecube fanboy term to describe some theoretical amazing announcement that would take the GC out of last.

it has FF13 & S-E special presentation in the title along with the word MEGATON....so Why oh Why would it have ANYTHING to do with Team ICO??

This Proves That 360 fans are reading. "Megaton, Sony! WTF!!" "Burn It Up!" And None of the actual content of the thread

darthdevidem01 said:
leo-j said:
Showertea said:

I sure did. I read each word in a title. So for the 0.02 seconds I was reading the title I saw "MEGATON AWESOMENESS ICO MUST BE---" then I saw FF13 and I thought "......huh." 

So yeah I was pretty psyched for those 0.02 seconds, darth. I don't appreciate you ruining those seconds, which I will never get back. SHAME!

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

You guys are setting yourselves up for a disappointment. I expect they will talk about the history of FF, show some concept arts and a Q & A session and that's it. Even if they show us some gameplay footage, it won't be a megaton. More like long over due.

Mirson said:
You guys are setting yourselves up for a disappointment. I expect they will talk about the history of FF, show some concept arts and a Q & A session and that's it. Even if they show us some gameplay footage, it won't be a megaton. More like long over due.

Downer.

Around the Network

FF13 will sell alone in japan all 360 JRPG put together.

so true ^
like i, and many others before me have said, from whom I have stolen this train of thought:
People get flippin' bananas about Final Fantasy

^- this +1.

theprof00 said:
so true ^
like i, and many others before me have said, from whom I have stolen this train of thought:
People get flippin' bananas about Final Fantasy

Yes, I also go flipping crazy about it. XIII was the original reason for my PS3 purchase.

Contrary to internet opinion, I also absolutely loved XII, and VIII, and every other main FF game I've played.

Therefore, it is very, very unlikely that I would dislike XIII.

Also yeah, XIII will sell a lot in Japan, but I guarntee you there is no one there any more excited about it than I am.

I've said it before, I'd strangle precious children for a peek at the boxart. So many games nowadays end up as fodder for lesser gamers bulletpoints. I might be a Wii-lover, but I'm also probably the most elitist, hypocritical, and downright mean a-hole on these forums, and I still salivate like a n00b over numbered Final Fantasy and/or Zelda games?

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

SORRY, to comme back to the main subject,

so what about the FFXIII live premiere ?

has it already happenned ?

was it true ?

Time to Work !