By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MEGATON! -- S-E SPECIAL PS3 Session with FF13 on 12th October!!

This thread proves to me that the PS3 is this generation's gamecube. Megaton was originally a gamecube fanboy term to describe some theoretical amazing announcement that would take the GC out of last.

LOL at the 'Megaton dropping to make the PS3 finally beat something'

Wii has more 20 million sellers than PS3 has 5 million sellers.

Acolyte of Disruption

Around the Network

After FF13 going multiplatform nothing compares in terms of megatonneness (megatonicity?) That being said...it's still a big deal to see the first gameplay of a game with this pedigree that has been this long in the making.

So we are all agreed that a mod should remove 'megaton' from the title or change it too 'minaton' due to it's misleading nature?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

@starcraft

you can't talk Mr "RPG Of The Year" putting person in every Fable 2 related topic's title

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Garcian Smith said:
Ah, another day, another exaggeratedly sensationalist darthdevidem01 thread.

Ah, Another day, another "Garcian Smith Attack Everything Positive for Sony post"

Around the Network

Thats nothing close to a "MEGATON!"

WTF Darth? When I saw MEGATON i was thinking FINALLY! TEAM ICO HAS ARRIVED!

But then I figure out its just a preview us about a game thats been announced for a long time and two consoles.

meh.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

darthdevidem01 said:
@starcraft

you can't talk Mr "RPG Of The Year" putting person in every Fable 2 related topic's title

Pot, Kettle, Black, Starcraft

Showertea said:
This thread proves to me that the PS3 is this generation's gamecube. Megaton was originally a gamecube fanboy term to describe some theoretical amazing announcement that would take the GC out of last.

LOL at the 'Megaton dropping to make the PS3 finally beat something'

There is a huge difference between a PS3 and GC

mM

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey