By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - White Knight Chronicles - MEDIA BLOWOUT Official Thread - JRPG Of The Year!

darthdevidem01 said:
@Groucho

I wouldn't go that far....but its obviously your opinion.

I would...not looking forward to FFXIII at all.

Around the Network

Definitely not JRPG of the year, Tales of Vesperia will be.

Also, I liked the original title "White Knight Story" better.

My expectations for this game hasn't even got off the ground yet, mainly because, I have yet to see it do anything (story and character wise) that sets it apart from other JRPG's. It's far too "square enix" for my liking.

Then again, my expectations being low isn't necessarily a bad thing, because if it turns out to be a 70-80% game, I'll most likely buy it.

tombi123 said:
Sorry, Fable 2 is JRPG of the year.

Haha :P

OT: as said, let's hope both offline and online are good, and not just 2 'okay' modes.

@CAL4M1TY

well the reasons you don't like it are why I do like it...

it should be 80% +

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

OP updated with HQ VIDEOS of the WHOLe Level 5 session

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

This game just keeps looking better and better. So I take it this was the big announcement we were teased with a few weeks back? In game footage?

I remember seeing the first trailer for this game and I was blown away. Kept on waiting for info... but it never came. Until now! I'm so excited for this! Probably not as much as XIII though, sorry. XD

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends

CAL4M1TY said:
Definitely not JRPG of the year, Tales of Vesperia will be.

Also, I liked the original title "White Knight Story" better.

My expectations for this game hasn't even got off the ground yet, mainly because, I have yet to see it do anything (story and character wise) that sets it apart from other JRPG's. It's far too "square enix" for my liking.

Then again, my expectations being low isn't necessarily a bad thing, because if it turns out to be a 70-80% game, I'll most likely buy it.

In Japan is still "White Knight Story", that's the meaning of 白騎士物語  (Shirokishi Monogatari)...

*Shits himself*

This game can't come soon enough....

4 ≈ One

New video.

http://www.n4g.com/events_tgs2008/News-213499.aspx