By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - TGS 08 Ninja Blade 360 gameplay

With this and Gaiden II, the 360 certainly seems to be the premier console for uncomfortably dressed ninjas.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Looks fun, will give it a rental.

From Software is a decent developer and thus I expect this to be an average game. That said ,an average game featuring an Ninja cutting things to ribbons has to fun...right? Ninja Blade looks promising but honestly I'm more interested in Tenchu IV. I like how you play actual ninjas with a goal of killing without being seen.

@Libellule.

You can stop now. The only thing you mention wrong is the framerate. I have Ninja Gaiden 2 and Ninja Blade looks like it has better textures in the distant. Also the game has plenty of dev time left. When KZ2 was running as low as 20fps 6 months ago, why didnt you say about it sucking? The game looks good with plenty of time to iron out problems. Should be good.

I'm might try this one out.

Around the Network

Awesome. I love hack and slash games and NB looks intereresting.
And Ninjas rules. ^^

If this game gets good reviews Microsoft can get rid of Ninja Gaiden. Looks interesting. Lets hope it has a good storyline.

Wow, is it me or are the graphics in this game very impressive? That last part was EPIC by the way! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

The next Devil may cry is a LONG way away, Looks like theres gonna be no more Onimushas after the disaster that was Onimusha 4 dawn of dreams (Onimusha 1-3 were fantastic), Ninja gaiden series looks to be over so this game is a welcome addition to the hack and slash family

Theres no hack and slash games in the pipeline on 360 so this could very well do the trick............. (Love my hack and slash games)

And yes, Some on the graphics and set pieces look brillaint

This game looks pretty good for 63%