By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - TGS 08 Mirrors Edge 360 gameplay.

i was, that was like 10 hours ago though.

Around the Network
selnor said:
tombi123 said:
selnor said:
^ noone knows because they used as do most companies the 360 version to showcase it. I hope your not incinuating that it looks crap. The art direction isnt the same as most games. Sorry it may be to bright for you.

Facepalm

Whenever EA or DICE have showcased this game to the media, they have always used the PS3 version. PS3 is also the lead platform for this game.

Please find me some PS3 footage then. I was merely going with the fact it nearly always happens. Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Far Cry 2.... etc now a no show for PS3 version at TGS 08. Explain to me.

Sony gamers day 08, E3, LGC, everything we have seen so far has been the PS3 version.

Also, since when did an off cam video of a demo booth = showcasing?

We should play a drinking game...every time someone suggests this game should be in 3rd person.

Seriously. Seriously, imagine this game in 3rd person. Imagine looking at this character run around rooftops and such. Would that be new? Interesting? Sounds just like Assassin's Creed, Prince of Persia, plenty of 3D platformers before it.

The whole appeal of this game to me is the "platforming" aspect put into first person, especially in a free-running game. Nobody feels connected to a character balancing on a beam on a skyscraper if you're in 3rd person...if it's 1st person it's you balancing on the beam...it's much more immersive.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

i'll probably end up getting this game when its abour 30 bucks or less

it would've been better if it had a third person view 8)

Around the Network

ಠ_ಠ

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Haha, looks like you should take a drink Ben.
Maybe then your posts might get noticed a bit more. :)

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

selnor said:
^ noone knows because they used as do most companies the 360 version to showcase it. I hope your not incinuating that it looks crap. The art direction isnt the same as most games. Sorry it may be to bright for you.

actually it was first shown running on the ps3, because it was the lead platform this time.