By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I have some LITTLE BIG PLANET questions. Beta players would b more help

SnakeEyez said:
iclim4 said:
Yeah, I love the god of was level too.
Am I th only here who actually sacrificed a teamate when the level ask you too? lol

Anyway, mm476 ans I played a level called "unexpected" which is much more creative in my opinion.
There's also the metal gear solid one.

Funny cuz I died in that part twice. One time (on my 2nd play through), the cage got stuck so I got on top of it and started jumping on it for it to go down and BAM died after my 3rd jump. The 2nd time, I was passing by that area, and w/o me noticing, my brother stepped on the switch and dropped me in, even after we did the sacrifice....good times lol.

My first time going thru the level I slapped a teammate in, and a note popped up saying "not that kind of sacrifice idiot" lol
I've been all smiles playing thru this game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

i cant wait for this masterpiece

iclim4 said:
Am I th only here who actually sacrificed a teamate when the level ask you too? lol

Anyway, mm476 ans I played a level called "unexpected" which is much more creative in my opinion.

YEAH!   That level is so awesome!  I love just messing around with the hot air balloon thing

Another good level I found was called "Little Big Fish" or "Little Fishy PLanet"   I can't quite rememeber the name but it was really well done.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Damn that GoW level was awesome! And it seems like I'm the only one that didn't fall into the pit XD

Though, I thought the best part was when you fall down to the area where there's 20 sackboys that you have to throw into the fire (with the funny screams et al) and it starts playing the happy music while you're doing it

I also tossed in the guy that told me to throw them in lol

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

1. No need to be redundant... at least on this part.

2. The graphics are very good, and the only problems I've had is some considerable lag while joining games. After that, it's smooth sailing.

3. For me, it isn't one of those games that I can play all day and all night, but it is a game that I want to keep coming back to. After a few hours (yeah, I know ^_^), I tend to get a little bored on my own, but when I'm playing with someone else, its always been a blast. Just slapping each other around, helping each other through the levels, etc, etc, is tons of fun, and I can't put the controller down!

4. I don't think that it's terribly difficult, which is just fine. Some of the user created levels can get pretty tough, especially when you end up somewhere that the creator didn't intend for you to be!

5.Well, I only got in on Wednesday, and I haven't really had time up until last night to try and create a level. I went through all the tutorials, but never actually got around to creating a level. From what i tried, though, it was really simple and easy; I expected it to be a bit more sloppy and I'm quite impressed.

6. I believe one code can be downloaded 5 times, so if you know someone who has it and is willing to share... I'm not entirely sure about this, though.

Around the Network

reviews will start coming out tomorrow, so you should have a lot of opinions to read soon

Has anyone else noticed other people appear to be just editing existing levels then tossing them up as there own. I have came across one specific level 3-5 times. They change a lot on the level but its pretty clear its the same one. Instead of water its gas, or different types of elevators then different types of platforms across certain parts, or going under or over other parts, its pretty interesting.

iclim4 said:

ya unexpected rox

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.