By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony=Disappointment. Microsoft takes the win again

@ CAL4M1TY )

uhmm.. I'm pretty sure the part about Halo3 was sarcasm - I think he pointed out Halo has far more fans and hence should sell well

btw why do you seem to be quite annoyed in every post that I read from you?

Around the Network

you can't say microsoft won because Sony still have 1 conference 1 entertain booth and 1 special session for the next two days. also microsoft really didn't show anything new and basically all their games show were multiplatform

Meh.

TGS isn't over yet.

sony bombed at tgs.. I wake up this morning to no news... 9 unannounced games? there conference wasn't even 9 minutes... I don't think sony even cares about its home market anymore... I didn't sign up for them to just let microsoft takeover

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

Give them time everyone. Its Japan, they can easily pull a fast one - the conference still has two days to go.

Not only *should* they announce some new games, its basically time for them to do so. They have been spending a lot of time & money on new developments - and they need something to reinvigorate the PS3 (at least in Japan) for this Xmas.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

So far so boring overall for me. Halo new game is big of course, but nothing much for me personally. I can't be bothered with fighters so Tekken = don't care.

Basically little really exciting with regard to new IP (to be blunt the Halo announcement reads to me as 'let's see if people will play a Halo badged FPS where you aren't the Master Chief'). All the rest seemed to be games/strategies that were already known or heavily rumoured.

All I wanted to know was just one thing - what the heck are Team ICO working on? But it wasn't to be it seems.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

My question is why announce Halo in Japan, and not in America?

I guess Sony feels no matter what will never catch them in Japan. However the way I see it MS is as close to them in Japan as they are to MS in NA.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

DMeisterJ said:
My question is why announce Halo in Japan, and not in America?

That's the same thing I was thinking and I'm surprised no one asked this question sooner. My only guess is they're trying to get Halo to be big in Japan as well.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

i thought sony won ea.. what happened to all the .. 9 new games from scej ?

Check out my game about moles ^