By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do TGS announcements carry on the next 2 days too?

Soriku said:
So that's it?

We didn't get many new things. We got NMH2 and Castlevania PS360 and that's it =/ We got a ton of info on other games but new things would've been nice. Still, the vids and stuff we got were awesome.

Well... there are still two more days, open to the public. Sony still have two conferences: A LBP presentation and a Level 5 White Knight presentation... maybe they will show something there.

Around the Network

wow, so Sony didn't announce anything?
They fail again this TGS, I mean Microsoft stole the show again! WTF? Sony, get your act together.

team ico game my ass

I may be wrong, so someone please correct me, but did day two just start around now, or is it midway or what?

I mean at least a God of War III trailer or something. They didn't show anything, but LittleBigPlanet and stupid, things.

Microsoft gave us insight on Halo 3:Recon, Tekken 6, Gears of War, Star Ocean: Last Hope and several others.

Also, what did Nintendo show?

Around the Network

I'm so freaking confused!! IGN doesn't have anything on the Sony or Nintendo press conferences at TGS, so they must not had went on yet @_@

ecurbj said:
I'm so freaking confused!! IGN doesn't have anything on the Sony or Nintendo press conferences at TGS, so they must not had went on yet @_@

Nintendo do not attend TGS you goof :P

As for Sony, I'm also very, very, very, confused.

@Xen

So, I must be late to this NEW news. Because it never occurred to me that Nintendo wasn't suppose to show up at TGS..

ecurbj said:
wow, so Sony didn't announce anything?
They fail again this TGS, I mean Microsoft stole the show again! WTF? Sony, get your act together.

Eh?

While I'm personally still hoping for at least one more announcement during the Sony & L5 conference, they've already given us a few games. Demon's Soul and Quantum Theory are newly announced exclusives, plus they showed a bunch of new Japanese PSN games.  The new LBP bundles (80GB system + spearate DS3) should do well over there as well.

And Nintendo does not attend TGS.

Only things I'm sad about are no Team Ico... and the very obvious S-E lack of love.

It's all about the game.

Cactus said:
I may be wrong, so someone please correct me, but did day two just start around now, or is it midway or what?

It is 11:00 am at Tokyo Japan right now on the second day of TGS which happens to be the last media day.

There is still not a wisp of the 'new games' that SCEJ boasted of having, the only new game they have out was Demon's Soul which was already revealed by Fumitsu. This is seriously not cool :(