By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what is your favorite video game of all time?

Harvest Moon 64

I am Daemon. I am the Word.

Around the Network

As a person who has owned 24 consoles over his lifetime, oh god, it's a tough one.

I'd have to go with Okami though. Consumed my life and I didn't even feel bad about it. So much depth, so much to do, so beautiful, I don't even know where to start. One of the deepest games ever made.

Most Enjoyable: Kingdom Hearts 2 -There is just something about the merger of Disney and FF that I find amazingly compelling.

Very, very close: TLoZ:TP/SM64[Pending: SMG] These are amazing and revolutionary in their own way, but there is just something about KH. Like I said, it's close.

Final Fantasy IX.

Loved every single second of it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Ask me this question on a different day and my answer will change. For now, I'll go with FFX. I'm a cheap bastard, and that game is the reason I own a PS2. There are about 20 Honorable mentions that can take 1st spot at any given time.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Around the Network

Half Life 1 or Starcraft.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Super Mario World

Man, this is tough. I'm gonna have to say Super Mario World for the SNES. That game was just so well made and was perfect in almost every way. No, back in it's day it WAS perfect in every way. The graphics, the gameplay, the re-play value... Is was just so good. I think that this game is the best game ever made.

Hopefuly Nintendo will stop being lame and go back to making great games like they did from the NES-Gamecube.

ICO
Shadow of the Colossus
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
Rez
Gradius V
Ikaruga

I've thoroughly enjoyed Starcraft so far, but I need to play more of it before I can put it on the "super favourites" list. I'm going to buy the Fallouts soon. Hopefully I'll be able to add them to the list too.

Ocarina Of Time