By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Star OCean for PS3 planned

http://www.n4g.com/events_tgs2008/News-212617.aspx

Despite thier confirmation, I suggest you all keep this under the rumour category. However if true, good for PS3 owners!

Around the Network

isn't it a fact right now??

F.U. Fun University.

Nah, still just a rumor.

Star Ocean : The Last Hope se faisait attendre, Square vient d'annoncer que le jeu sortira aussi sur le monolithe de Sony.
La console de Sony se vendant plus en Europe que sa concurrente, on comprend peut-être pourquoi la date n'est pas encore arrêté sur notre vielle terre ...

It says that Star Ocean also will be on PS3 and that is said by someone from Square. It also says that the console of Sony sells more in Europe and that they understand now why there is no date confimerd yet for Europe.

Well given the fact that neither Square nor Microsoft has touted the word "exclusive"... and the fact that every other star ocean has been on a sony platform, I think its safe to say that we will see a PS3 version of this game after the xbox release.

Around the Network

fake site post bullshit

u can close the thread

(and we already have a similar thread about the same crappy link...)

Time to Work !

CLOSE THREAD

I'm sure SO4 will come to Ps3....but this site is bull

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

^Microsoft already said though that it will be on X360...Doesn't say much because they said the same for Bioschock, Lost planet, Eternal Sonata etc;.

Meuh I believe this like I believe that the Last Renmant will be exclusive on X360....=> Not much.

Hmmm... already posted.... sorry.

4 ≈ One

Duplicate.