By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So who's buying "Linger in the Shadows"?(in today's PSN update)

2.99! I bought a hot dog this afternoon for 3.50

Around the Network

So does anyone have any impressions on it? I heard the trophies were really easy to get. Many already have 100%.

PSN CARDS!!!! PLEASE SONY!!

@Mirson: Is that avatar from Shin Megami Tensei devil summoner ^^''.

(Good game so far I played it ;...Need time to finish it X_X).

konnichiwa said:
PSN CARDS!!!! PLEASE SONY!!

@Mirson: Is that avatar from Shin Megami Tensei devil summoner ^^''.

(Good game so far I played it ;...Need time to finish it X_X).

No, its Naoto from Persona 4. I'm also playing that game and need to finish it.

Mirson said:
So does anyone have any impressions on it? I heard the trophies were really easy to get. Many already have 100%.

I have 57%.. the problem is I have NO idea where I am looking for these tributes to other demoscene artists. I found one by mistake I believe.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

It's only 3 bucks so I kind of feel somewhat obligated to buy it and write a little something on it. At the least I'll get it and let ya all know on the forums.

I got 80% of the trophies the first time through.

It's less than 7 minutes long and there's not much interaction. You just pause it once in awhile and look around in very limited directions. Sometimes there's a little picture that unlocks a trophy if you look at it long enough. You can rotate some things here and there. There are also 6 "Sigils" you can unlock by doing things like shaking the controller or twisting it around at certain points.

It's kind of dumb.

im confused on the hidden message you get after beating the demoscene (for all to lazy hit L3+R3 at main menu).

Seems some dev confirmed the next demoscene "Into the Pink" but when I looked it up online there is already a PC demo for it.... im confused.. lol

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Its pretty wierd. I like it... its shorter than I expected though.

I will probably get my $2.99 worth of entertainment from digging for trophies in it. Pretty cool experience with a dualshock and 7.1 surround, overall.

i got it and i liked it, has 16 trophy's total. a very interesting interactive art idea.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1