By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I just got attacked!

WTH was her problem!

APRIL?!??!?!?!?!?!?/!/12/1/!!?!?!?2?

Around the Network
Cougarman said:
okr said:
Would this ever happen to Zapp Brannigan?

zapp enjoys getting beaten by woman, just watch the Amazonian woman episode.

Different story. The Amazonians beat Zapp and the other happy guys to make snu-snu, Lewis got beaten because he made snu-snu to another Amazonian (if I understood correctly). That's lust vs. jealousy.

I remember something about this in the past. This is your former fiance right? If so... I don't know what to say. She wants you back, but you have to make a choice. Do you want to get back with her at all? I recommend seeing a counselor. Try a church pastor or something like that. Good luck.

Crazy Women!

Don't listen to the others... kids.. what do they know... I have just one word for you:

THREESOME

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
Don't listen to the others... kids.. what do they know... I have just one word for you:

THREESOME

Need I say more.

d21lewis said:

I gotta go to work in about 23 minutes so, I'll be brief. I was sitting here posting on VGChartz when I heard a knock at the front door. I was wearing nothing but a pair of boxer shorts when I looked out of the window and saw my ex girlfriend's mother's car. I said wait a minute. When I went to get some pants, my ex girlfriend came into the back door using a key I thought she had given back.

She kept telling me not to date my NEW girlfriend, and to love her. She kept saying not to have sex with my girlfriend, and to start taking her out and to treat her with respect! We been broken up since April!! What the hell?! Then she attacked me. And then she left. I am fucking stunned!

I blame WiiFit.

OT: That's jacked up. I've been stalked before and it's not fun. I would definitely get a restraining order against that chic. I wish you the best - and quit fallin' for girls with a big butt and a smile

call the cops and report it for one. second change your locks.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

it wasn't your ex lol it was me in a costume
october fool!!!!!!
i knew i would get ya
also the women in the car wasn't your ex mom it was a homeless dude i was driving back home

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

ssj12 said:
call the cops and report it for one. second change your locks.

He is a Cop!!

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989