By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I just got attacked!

I gotta go to work in about 23 minutes so, I'll be brief.  I was sitting here posting on VGChartz when I  heard a knock at the front door.  I was wearing nothing but a pair of boxer shorts when I looked out of the window and saw my ex girlfriend's mother's car.  I said wait a minute.  When I went to get some pants, my ex girlfriend came into the back door using a key I thought she had given back.

She kept telling me not to date my NEW girlfriend, and to love her.  She kept saying not to have sex with my girlfriend, and to start taking her out and to treat her with respect!  We been broken up since April!!  What the hell?!  Then she attacked me.  And then she left.  I am fucking stunned!

Around the Network

hmmmm....

yep, women be crazy.

And on a serious note, time to change the locks, post haste.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Check out my daily drawings here and help keep me on task!

Wow, that's pretty weird...is your ex-girlfriend kinda psycho? Who broke up with who?

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

That the weirdest thing I've ever heard.

Is this the mother of your daughter? If so maybe you should have a serious chat for the sake of your daughter If I remember you actually started a thread about how you wanted to keep her.

Anyway on a lighter note, the company that makes my bra also makes a girdle.

Around the Network

why didn't you bitch slap that c**t?

That means you are hot!

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
You Are MIneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

how did you got attacked by the way? knife or nails?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

coolestguyever said:
why didn't you bitch slap that c**t?

Because there is only one answer to a girl attacking - restraining here. If you feel like it, tickle her to death :d.

Anyway, chenge the locks, and wait it out a bit. Your an ex-xop, right? I bet your buddies will have a field day if you file charges and, my guess is that if she is of reasonable sanity, she'll regret her actions soon enough.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->