By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - "In-Game" pictures of Quantum Theory(PS3)

Gears needs competition.
Anyway, Tecmo and TPS?!? That's interesting.

Around the Network
bugrimmar said:
its made by tecmo. i don't trust anything made by tecmo, acclaim, midway, or westwood anymore.

Ditto.

I really really really don't care about this game, the only good thing about this game is that it should (depending on quality) keep Epic honest with the Gears series in terms of quality.

I'm not taking a shot at the PS3 here, I'm taking a shot at tecmo.

Wouldn't the crosshairs in the second pick indicate it is in fact in-game?

I know it's likely the pics were touched up- but even then they still can't be that far from what's actually achieved. Yea all of the GoW2 pics on the net are touched up big time, so i wouldn't blame them. We'll never really know why it's PS3 exclusive, though chances are Sony had a hand in funding it early or outbidding MS.

Tecmo wtf :D

Take my love, take my land..

Tecmo Lead guy person: "Hmmmm, O i l\lO wut Guyz! since were so freakin rich off of the Xbox box brand from Ninja Gaiden and the DOA Series lets make a TPS (insert lulz here) Exclusive to the PS3 just for the hell of it and/or screw with MS and/or makes sony happy by giving them there very own gears! *does the happy dance/face*

Tecmo Team: ... ... ...

Epic Games/Square Enix:

Sony:

MicroS:

Sony:

MicroS: ...

Sony:...

Epic Games/Square Enix: ...

Tecmo: .................................

MicroS: ...  ...

Sony/Epic Games/Tecmo/Square Enix:

MicroS: *ahem* congrats on your personal gears of war "Style" game Sony and Tecmo! *Snickers & Grins*

_____

Really though i have a feeling tecmo is gonna keep this one exclusive to PS3 for one huge reason, anyone dare to guess?

Around the Network

I really like how the characters look, hopefully it won't disappoint!

Dgc1808 said:
perpride said:
Why is this game exclusive?

MS doesn't know about it yet.

Lol.  To be fair it will probably end up on 360 as well as the two HD consoles seem to be merging into one.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

so as fernando said are they in game or not?

bugrimmar said:
its made by tecmo. i don't trust anything made by tecmo, acclaim, midway, or westwood anymore.

You won't have to worry about two of them, because Westwood and Acclaim don't exist anymore

great, more Man-pretzel progatonists with garden-hose-sized veins.