By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fallout 3 leaked weeks early

It seems like this game has been leaked already, and it's still about 3 weeks away from release. It's pretty uncommon for a game to be leaked this early. Galaxy was leaked a couple weeks before release, Spore about a week-ish. Most games are usually out right around launch day.

Something I find interesting is that it's only 6.52GB meaning it's well below a full DVD9 disc, let alone a BR disc.

Anyways, if you're looking forward to this I'd look out for spoilers (i guess?).

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

This would be great if I were into pirating games and cared about Fallout 3.

Too bad I'm neither really.

hmm I dont appreciate that ...

U better buy the game

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Most of the games of the torrent sites are compressed. Raw ISOs are pretty rare. So no wonder, that is only 6.25 GB, after decompression it will be around full X360 DVD.

I have seen F3 on differrent sites too, looks like it´s rewievers copy.

mate of mine is trying it out tonight on his x360, i could post some impressions if you want?

It's indeed a review copy by the way.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network
Neos said:

mate of mine is trying it out tonight on his x360, i could post some impressions if you want?

It's indeed a review copy by the way.

May as well.  Spoil as much as you can.

I can't wait for the day peoples modded xboxes get banned on live. Some people don't even realize that can happen...

When it does I will be happy knowing that -

1. People pirating games got what they deserved
2. Some of them may purcahse new xboxes to play online again...more sales.

ameratsu said:

Something I find interesting is that it's only 6.52GB meaning it's well below a full DVD9 disc, let alone a BR disc.

I'm pretty sure the DVD9 disc's the 360 uses can only hold up to 6.9gb,  but it would be interesting to know if they are are going to include the better audio and uncompressed files on the PS3 version.

^ an earlier poster is right in saying the files are rar'd. i bet the disc image is right around 9gb

@disolitude: some x360 owners don't care about xbox live.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

disolitude said:
I can't wait for the day peoples modded xboxes get banned on live. Some people don't even realize that can happen...

When it does I will be happy knowing that -

1. People pirating games got what they deserved
2. Some of them may purcahse new xboxes to play online again...more sales.

There were some major live-banning waves last year. I'm not following much the "scene" for "backups" on the 360 tho.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).