By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - High chance ICO game will not show in TGS

So far, my eyes are filled with tears at the lack of Team ICO.

Around the Network

They may still show up.  Have faith!

;_;

c0rd said:

I expected this might happen - the switch to HD may have Team Ico needing more time than usual, considering the extra work involved. Well, it's just a rumor so far, so one can still hope...

The reason the games take so long is because Ueda is a perfectionist, and he only has a staff of maybe 30 people, all hired directly by himself. The part of the work that takes so long is gameplay tweaks, art style, and story, more so then engine work.

UBER lame. I was really looking forward to it.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

T_T
great games take time, T_T T_T T_T

Around the Network
Jo21 said:
T_T

So I guess we should be expecting Duke Nukem Forever to be the greatest game of all time? O_o

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

A new Shadow of Colossus was EVERYTHING Sony needed to get me buying a PS3. I'm serious I'd buy the console just for that game. And then sell it. ut I would buy, no doubt about it...

Spanx said:

A new Shadow of Colossus was EVERYTHING Sony needed to get me buying a PS3. I'm serious I'd buy the console just for that game. And then sell it. ut I would buy, no doubt about it...

We've already played shadow of the colossus... do you want ueda's team to become a factory iterating the same game all over?

Bitmap Frogs said:
Jo21 said:
T_T

So I guess we should be expecting Duke Nukem Forever to be the greatest game of all time? O_o

Yes, and when it doesn't turn out, we should all proceede to insult it's manhood. 

As for Trico, I believe EGM is expected to have a cover story on it next month.

Check us out at the Vindication Gamer Network on Youtube. 

Bitmap Frogs said:
Spanx said:

We've already played shadow of the colossus... do you want ueda's team to become a factory iterating the same game all over?

you've got to admit though...shadow of the colossus would have been even better with the ps3s graphical advantage.  i haven't seen anything on the ps3 to force my hand to get one (wii/360 provides more games then i can play already) but shadow of the colossus 2 would probably do it for me.