By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - BUHAHAHA I LAUGH AT U BITCH

i got fooled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i send her 200$ plus my bank account info, no!!!!!!!!

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network
puffy said:
Yeh I got that one too.. I knew it was a scam as soon as I saw it.. I mean.. who names there kid janifer??? xD

My sisters name is Janifer....

Wetcoaster said:
puffy said:
Yeh I got that one too.. I knew it was a scam as soon as I saw it.. I mean.. who names there kid janifer??? xD

It's ok son, you didn't name her.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Me too... ¬¬

^lol

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad.

Around the Network
starcraft said:
Wetcoaster said:
puffy said:

It's ok son, you didn't name her.

Haha. =] If my sisters real name was Janifer I'd personally have to smack my parents.

We are pen pal nows.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

I got one of these a few days ago. Many lolz

i got this too.. are you saying she is interested in more people on this forum than me?

why did she ask for MY passport picture and details then? thats right.. .she wants ME guys.. back off my woman

tabsina said:
i got this too.. are you saying she is interested in more people on this forum than me?

why did she ask for MY passport picture and details then? thats right.. .she wants ME guys.. back off my woman

I think its HE.

Or HE/SHE is my dog.

DODOOOM!TO BE CONTINUED!

Take my love, take my land..