By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Confession Thread

Dystopian Delight said:
tabsina said:
I am Spartacus

NO, I'M Sparticus

He's Spartacus and you're Sparticus. I see no problem.

I confess that I am selling my Wii. I simply don't play it enough for it to be worthwhile and the DS+PC can satisfy my every gaming need.

Around the Network

I hate Sony.

I actually think about playing games with friends versus hanging out with a woman. >.>

(I guess friends are more important to me.)

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

I really really hate Sony.

But the worst part of it all is I am seriously considering getting a PS3. Not for games - there is no game I would be interested in apart from possibly Pro Evo but I could get a cheap 360 for that. Nor is it for blu ray cause I took the HD plunge with HD DVD and Sky HD and the improvement over DVD isn't worth the increased price of discs. Plus when discs come down in price I will get a proper blu ray player (not a Sony brand of course). It is because I got a HD camcorder and I need something to play my recordings on cause my PC isn't powerful enough and if I use my laptop I have to watch on a small screen with inferior speakers.

I don't know how I would be able to live with myself if I owned a PS3.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

I bought Wii Play for the Wiimote thinking that the game would be worth the additionnal ten bucks but I've never ever popped the disc in my Wii (too many good games to play) so I basically paid an extra 10 dollars for nothing.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

my friend, take a look at this
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=44225

u r getting ur RPGs ,,most of the 360 RPGs are out because of the head year start

blackstar said:
my friend, take a look at this
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=44225

u r getting ur RPGs ,,most of the 360 RPGs are out because of the head year start

Ahh I have a 360 now anyways so I have the best of both worlds, plus two of my close friends have a wii so I am set.

Can love bloom on the battlefield?                 Proud supporter of this gen!!!

I've blown off dates with my girlfriend to play video games. =[

i finally understand wii music, and am considering making a thread about it (its sad that i need to clarify this, haha, but this is actually not sarcasm)

Seems you were smart enough to get an early PS3 with BC kicking myself for not doing that

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks